Rams claim...Titus Young???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just caught up with this news... WOW!... I don't know what to think.

I believe the Rams have a strong character locker room, but I also believe their is only so much capacity for high maintenance guys.

While talented, this guy did some things I find inexcusable. I'm all for second chances, but I'm really conflicted by this decision.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
I just caught up with this news... WOW!... I don't know what to think.

I believe the Rams have a strong character locker room, but I also believe their is only so much capacity for high maintenance guys.

While talented, this guy did some things I find inexcusable. I'm all for second chances, but I'm really conflicted by this decision.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

tumblr_m9j4rmHzdz1rezltfo1_400.jpg

Hram

UDFA
This move surprises me but what the heck, their really is not risk because they can cut him at no loss before the season begins.

and we have an experience no-nonsense head coach with a strong experienced staff

and his old wide receiving buddy, Pettis, is on the team

and, I think it's pretty cool the Rams were the only team to put in a waiver. I like it that they are a little edge and willing to be the only team to try something. :7up:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hram said:
This move surprises me but what the heck, their really is not risk because they can cut him at no loss before the season begins.

and we have an experience no-nonsense head coach with a strong experienced staff

and, I think it's pretty cool the Rams were the only team to put in a waiver. I like it that they are a little edge and willing to be the only team to try something. :7up:
Hey! How'd you get back in here? :evil:

Fine. You can stay.

Honestly, I had very little doubt that if he made it past the first 14 teams, that the Rams weren't gonna claim him. Need + Ability = Why the hell not. And I'm really sold on Sherman taking Titatron under his wing. The receivers in Dallas were quite bummed when Sherm left. That means something.

…..

Legend
I'm stunned that 13 teams passed on him.

Character, cry baby, prima diva, yada yada yada......bottom line is, talent speaks volumes. Theres always someone who thinks they are genious enough to fix problems and in fact, some thrive on playing that role...

so ya....I'm a little giddy/amazed/suprised that Titus was passed over 13 times.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
The Dog said:
I'm stunned that 13 teams passed on him.

Character, cry baby, prima diva, yada yada yada......bottom line is, talent speaks volumes. Theres always someone who thinks they are genious enough to fix problems and in fact, some thrive on playing that role...

so ya....I'm a little giddy/amazed/suprised that Titus was passed over 13 times.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXILzUpVx7A[/youtube]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm not a fan of this move. At all. The fact that none of the other thirty teams put in a claim says more than I ever could.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Username said:
Starting PR and KR as well?
That was my first thought as well. An area of extreme need in terms of speed and playmaking. Thats where i'd put him if i was Fisher. If he behaves,put him in the starting lineup at WR.

I like this signing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
I'm not a fan of this move. At all. The fact that none of the other thirty teams put in a claim says more than I ever could.
This is the debate.

[mp3]http://www.moviewavs.com/0039257685/MP3S/Movies/Seven/panties.mp3[/mp3]

In a nutshell. :lol:

Memento

Name
Jemma
X said:
Memento said:
This is the debate.

Precisely.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
X said:
Memento said:
This is the debate.

Nice.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's not a criminal, and that's all I really care about. Immaturity can be fixed sometimes.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
10/12 threads at Ram stalk right now about Young luuuuuuuuul

Memento

Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:
He's not a criminal, and that's all I really care about. Immaturity can be fixed sometimes.

The guy sucker-punched a team captain, deliberately sabotaged his team, and apparently is delusional about his own abilities. Immaturity is the least of his concerns; I'm wondering if he should be institutionalized or not.

iced

Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

The guy sucker-punched a team captain, deliberately sabotaged his team, and apparently is delusional about his own abilities. Immaturity is the least of his concerns; I'm wondering if he should be institutionalized or not.

ESPN let Trent Dilfer design a QB Rating system and they're not in the nut house soooo...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
iced said:
Memento said:
Angry Ram said:

ESPN let Trent Dilfer design a QB Rating system and they're not in the nut house soooo...

:lol: :lol:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

…..

Legend
Look guys, its pretty obvious what Jeff Fisher is doing here....

He claimed Titus for a mature, vet prescence on the other side of the ball to provide a solid ethical example to Janoris Jenkins.

:lmao:

:shifty:

:shock:

Hram

UDFA
X said:
Hram said:

Hey! How'd you get back in here? :evil:

Fine. You can stay.

Honestly, I had very little doubt that if he made it past the first 14 teams, that the Rams weren't gonna claim him. Need + Ability = Why the hell not. And I'm really sold on Sherman taking Titatron under his wing. The receivers in Dallas were quite bummed when Sherm left. That means something.

I conducted a map reconnaissance then took my time moving around your flank bypassing the poorly constructed traps you laid out for me through some deeply constricted and thick terrain until I gained the inside of your perimeter. Hey, Ranger school ought to be good for something. :)

You really ought to go back for more training...grasshopper...

I don't think he'll pan out in the end but I do think it costs nothing and it's worth a try.

What I really like about the current Rams team is the all-star coaching staff they have assembled. It's impressive imo. Hopefully it will lead them to finding and coaching up a few more diamonds in the rough than the competition.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
In all seriousness, I think the Rams want to get Young into their building to see how far gone he is. The only way to do that was claim him.

When I say "how far gone," I'm referring to his mental state. You know, if he denies he has a problem. There will be 2 outcomes: after the first meet and greet, whenever that is, if Young agrees to whatever conditions Fisher lays down, he'll likely hang through TC and preseason. If he insists his only problem is a lack of respect from the Lions, or some such, he's gone.