Rams claim...Titus Young???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
interference said:
I have no idea what went on in Detroit, but I do wonder if part of the issue was Scott Linehan, for I recall when Scott was here as HC that he seemed to have an issue maintaining his leadership.... and didn't some of our players at the time revolt.

Whatever it is/was, I'm expecting that Fish will either nip-it-in-the-bud or not tolerate it. Either way, I don't see his signing as becoming a negative influence on our team.

You mean Torry Holt? I think we all remember the scene on the sideline. :bummed: Don't recall Torry doing that with anyone else.

I do have to wonder if the climate was such that someone who might tend towards being a punk would feel empowered to be a punk. I don't know much about Schwartz either but that combination of coaches feels like a petrie dish for dysfunction.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
nighttrain said:
i remember Mr Quiet, Marc Bulger dissing Lenny, tool then, tool now
train

I suppose that speaks volumes. I don't recall Marc having a bad word to say about anyone. Whether you liked him or not, it appears mama taught him right.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thordaddy said:
For me the waters are still with Jenkins and Givens and THEY don't need to be dragged back into the limelight of scrutiny by Titus Young, so I disagree WITH the no risk assesssment here .

Same here.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Lesson

Oh, really?
If Young becomes a problem, Fisher and Snead will get him out ASAP.

Remember, Fisher is the same guy that got Haynesworth to actually give a damn.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Lesson said:

Yep, and with 17 years under his belt, he knows when to remove a cancer that can't be handled.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
In Fish we must trust. I think the locker room is galvanized enough to handle this kid.If he acts like a total doucher, then Brockers can stuff him in a dirty jock hamper and we cut his ass. Off to his next job at a KenTacoHut near you...

nighttrain

Legend
Lesson said:

while this debate was going on, i was remembering the very same
train