Rams claim...Titus Young???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
From JT...

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Rams claim Titus Young off waivers.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
From JT...

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

I think this could be a huge signing IF Jeff Fisher can keep Young's attitude in check!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Angry Ram said:
From JT...

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

I don't know what to think. I don't want him influencing our young WR and I'm afraid of what he might do to pressure Sam into throwing him the ball. I do believe that Fisher knows what he's doing, so I'll defer to his judgment, but I'm not sure I'd want him on a young team. I mean, the guy punched another teammate and purposely lined-up in the wrong formation.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Told you bitches.

:lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]298908612988911616[/tweet]

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Wow. Interesting.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I just can't wait to go to camp and see his first battle with Cortland :shock:

iced

rams24/7 said:

Pretty sure no one on this team is gonna put up with his antics, especially Finnegan

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
X said:
Told you bitches.

:lmao:

You're like a beautiful mind....bitch! :mrgreen:

Hey I'm for it what the hell, right?
Maybe Schwartz really has become a dysfunctional influence I mean look at how far they regressed and had to "steal" game 1 from us.

Ya never know on Young's future but X did call it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
One positive that I see...

He knows how to line up in the proper position, and he knows how NOT to line up.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
iced said:
rams24/7 said:

Pretty sure no one on this team is gonna put up with his antics, especially Finnegan

Yeah, and this time Finnegan would be able to win the fight, because Titus young is no 6'5" 235 monster light Megatron

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
And whatever you do (if he makes the team) don't have him room with Jenkins, Givens, or any rookies. Have SJ take babysitting duty :lol:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He's like any other spoiled brat diva receiver. He just wants the damn ball. Yeah he was a bitch to the coaches in Detroit, and yeah he was defiant and a troublemaker. But. Fisher will give him a shot, tell him what's up, and then pass him off to Sherman. You know Sherman, right? The only guy who could appease Dez Bryant and get him to play ball?

Sherman was tight with Bryant, allowing him to vent on the sidelines. He also instituted something called “Keepin’ It Real Thursdays” to allow receivers to blow off steam. Miles Austin lamented Sherman’s departure in a PFT Live appearance at the Super Bowl. The Cowboys have hired Jimmy Robinson as wide receivers coach in the meantime. Perhaps Garrett felt Sherman let the receivers get away with too much — just think of the Terrell Owens era in Dallas. Still, it could be even more challenging to manage Bryant without Sherman there.

You know, when the team is actually allowed to speak to Bryant again.

<a class="postlink" href="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/30/ray-shermans-close-bond-with-dez-bryant-may-have-led-to-departure/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... departure/</a>

Roll with it, homies. Everyone gets a fresh start. This is a very low risk/potential high reward move, and we all know that Bradford needs him some weapons. There is no down side. If he doesn't work out, you cut him and let him slalom down the waiver wire again. Meh. But if he works out, and he feels appreciated and valuable, then it'll pay off. Maybe even pay off big.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]298916872865341440[/tweet]

bluecoconuts

Legend
Beggars can't be choosers. There's talent there at least. Detroit has a poor coaching staff and it shows. If our leadership both from the players and the coaches can't fix his attitude nobody can. A fresh start can do wonders though and I believe he's cheap.

High reward for sure. If he doesn't fix himself he walks. He won't influence anybody.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Beggars can't be choosers. There's talent there at least. Detroit has a poor coaching staff and it shows. If our leadership both from the players and the coaches can't fix his attitude nobody can. A fresh start can do wonders though and I believe he's cheap.

High reward for sure. If he doesn't fix himself he walks. He won't influence anybody.
Damn straight. He's not important enough, or established enough, to influence anybody. Everyone on this team knows that respect is earned, and no one individual is above the team. Too many quality dudes in place right now to let that kinda shit happen. Plus, all Fisher has to do is let Givens/Jenkins tell Titus about the stairs in the stadium.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
brokeu91 said:
Angry Ram said:
From JT...

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

I don't know what to think. I don't want him influencing our young WR and I'm afraid of what he might do to pressure Sam into throwing him the ball. I do believe that Fisher knows what he's doing, so I'll defer to his judgment, but I'm not sure I'd want him on a young team. I mean, the guy punched another teammate and purposely lined-up in the wrong formation.

He's not going to pressure Sam to do anything I can guarantee that. Camp should be fun. He's going to like our secondary haha.

I don't mind it. Keep stockpiling talent. Fisher will keep him in line.

iced

interesting comment on PFT:

comebackid says:
Feb 5, 2013 5:11 PM
Titus gets a bad rep, deservedly so, but his old college pal an fellow wideout Austin Pettis plays for the rams. So u know fisher asked him if he’s worth a shot and Pettis knows sure Titus got suspended in college and sat out a year for breaking rules at bsu, but he’s cheap and can take the top of the d so amendola can do what he does.
Good signing low pay low risk. Possibly high reward if he gets it together