Rams Beat Vikes CELEBRATION THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
People can fan however they want to - its just ironic to me when i see the same posters call players and coaches "soft" when they themselves fall apart mentally when any adversity hits.
Just to be clear...

Is your definition of "falling apart mentally" criticizing the Rams when criticism is warranted?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
CELLIBRATION THREAD. NOT ABOUT ANOTHER THREAD!
Why else would I come to this thread except to celebrate someone cerebrally who chose celibacy in a cell? [/Blue font]

Ellard80

Legend
Just to be clear...

Is your definition of "falling apart mentally" criticizing the Rams when criticism is warranted?
nah... posters were saying stuff like we could never win a super bowl.. ect ect

hyperbolic statements of childish frustration pretending to be thoughtful analysis

and honesty its just the trend for some people to just jump of the bandwagon because of one bad quarter or half.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
nah... posters were saying stuff like we could never win a super bowl.. ect ect

hyperbolic statments of childish frustration pretending to be thoughtful analysis

Got it.

My criticism of the Rams is driven by the belief that they ABSOLUTELY can win a Super Bowl this year. But I seriously doubt they will if they turn the ball over the way they did today.. and if they stray too far from the running game.

Ellard80

Legend
Got it.

My criticism of the Rams is driven by the belief that they ABSOLUTELY can win a Super Bowl this year. But I seriously doubt they will if they turn the ball over the way they did today.. and if they stray too far from the running game.
yeah you dont win when you lose the turnover battle very often.

but you just keep fighting over 60 minutes and see what happens.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
after reading your post i decided to have another look at it. i'm sorry i don't agree. he didn't see the ball till late and had no chance to come back and attack it.

look at 7:26 mark.

I appreciate the effort! It is was makes this site more fun.

I too looked at your clip. I paused it as soon as Jefferson came into the picture and he was looking at the ball at that point and IMO a long enough time to adjust. Long enough for the defender to adjust so why not Jefferson?

I can also understand why two can see this two different ways.

Leading the NFC West! Awesome day today.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So good to see our ST contribute!! It takes a team. Today the defense and ST carried our offense. Amazing.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
They do, it's a game day thread during a stressful event.

I am seeing more comments about the comments than any celebration.

Interesting......Rams fans turning their frustration on fellow posters and fans who don't do it how they like. Interesting.

Irony........

personal attacks on fellow rams fans in a general discussion forum during a stressful event ...

I keep seeing this here....fans telling other fans they have to do it their way ... or go somewhere else ...

How dare you criticize us, for criticizing others, for criticizing us, for criticizing them, for criticizing the Rams.

Seriously!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Lamar plays next week I would consider just letting Ramsey spy him on 3rd downs, then doubling Andrews

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
From my seat I thought Jefferson didn't fight for the ball either. And it looked like he had plenty of time to at least be a defender.

After the replay I did not change my mind.
Agreed. Jefferson is going to get throws like that from Stafford plain and simple. If you can't play the ball you're not gonna be a fit.

That said the ball was off target in part because Stafford got hit when he threw it. But yeah in that situation or when he throws up a jump ball tracking it and fighting for it helps out your QB.

And of course I have high hopes for Jefferson. I think he can grow into that just like I think Stafford can get a lot better in this offense.

“Losin’ yur shyte is something I learned while hot-racking my way across the fleet.” ~ Merlin
You bet your ass. :clinkingbeer:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes, if you say McVay should be fired, or they should cut Stafford etc...then yeah that's absurd. However, I think we are big boys here and can look past that nonsense.

However, if you point out repeated mistakes by a position group or player, that continues to hurt the team, then there is no problem if you express your view on that problem and other fans should be able to deal with that commentary without melting.
Is it melting or just getting pissed off when a poster feels the need to make an asinine comparison and introduce a Goff argument in a fucking celebration thread.

An adult would also understand that hey maybe I can just celebrate there and take my BS elsewhere, like go start a Goff revival thread or something. But you have a captive audience here for your BS.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Is it melting or just getting pissed off when a poster feels the need to make an asinine comparison and introduce a Goff argument in a fucking celebration thread.

An adult would also understand that hey maybe I can just celebrate there and take my BS elsewhere, like go start a Goff revival thread or something. But you have a captive audience here for your BS.
He just likes to be mean. He's from Philly. Whattayagonnado. It's his thing.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles

Or you can just be a adult and ignore the post eh? Instead of bitching about it.

JYB

Starter
I prefer to stay away from the pissing contests between the pessimists and the optimists in the GDT, but it seems to me that the whining in the celebration thread about the whining in the GDT is vastly more tedious and tiresome. :laugh1:

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Got it.

Fortunately this is not their custom

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2dPuX.jpg

Game balls to Brandon Powell, Sony Michel, Raheem and his Defense and Carberry and his OLine. We'll leave commentary about Stafford for another thread.
Where did Brandon Powell come from?

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Where did Brandon Powell come from?

I think he may be Morris's biggest contribution so far he recommended him he knew him from his days in Atlanta I believe.

Let me just say I'm joking kind of lol before a 50 page argument begins!!!