Rams Beat Vikes CELEBRATION THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Hey Abbott and Costello let me help you out - who’s on first? THE RAMS are on first, baby!!!!!

Ellard80

Legend
Soft mentality shows up in the game thread again... luckily the actual team has much more resolve than some of the people on this board.

We struggled in the passing game today and still never trailed.

Way to grind it out in a place we hardly ever win.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I love that the team is figuring out how to win with all these players out. First place in the west still!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Yeah, fuck the Viqueens. Feels good to win 3 straight and take over the top spot in the NFCW. Michel gives us the running element we need to lean heavily on if we're gonna pound our way to the SB.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We looked like the better team the whole game, and yet we didn’t even play close to our potential. Stafford had an ugly game. D balled out. Hoping those injuries aren’t too bad for Ernest Jones and Darrell. I thought that was a great road win. GO RAMS!

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Soft mentality shows up in the game thread again... luckily the actual team has much more resolve than some of the people on this board.

We struggled in the passing game today and still never trailed.

Way to grind it out in a place we hardly ever win.
that's why I stay out of the GDT