PREGAME Rams at Bengals Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Looks like we’re playing the Zebras this week!
View attachment 61523
Hope this doesn’t give them an in with the other
ones on the field.
Actually the refs go to these colors when the Bengals wear the zebras.

FredBryan_Bengals21 copy.jpg

Attachments

• FredBryan_Bengals21 copy.jpg
    FredBryan_Bengals21 copy.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Burrow didn’t practice yesterday. Today is probably the tell tale sign on where he is. If he doesn’t go today, it’s probably gonna be Jake Browning

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Burrow is going to play, he's got to give it a go. 0-3 and their season is over

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cincinnati's run defense seems a little suspect starting out this year, hopefully that bodes well for us.
Cleveland's RB's (With Chubb but still) ran for 142 yards on 33 carries, WR Elijah Moore picked up another 19 yards on 2 carries, so in total they gave up 161 yd on 35 carries 4.6 yds per carry
Baltimore's RBs (Without Dobbins) ran for 103 yards on 21 carries, 4.9 YPC, WR's 4 for an additional 21, so in total 124 on 25 carries for just about 5 ypc
Have to figure Cincy is going to be looking to shut down the Puka show, so we might be able to put together a solid run attack for a change

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Burrow didn’t practice yesterday. Today is probably the tell tale sign on where he is. If he doesn’t go today, it’s probably gonna be Jake Browning
The Patriots signed Will Grier off the Bengals’ PS, leaving them w/out a QB behind Browning.

They just signed Reid Stinnett to fill that spot. I’d say that suggests they are at least uncertain as to Burrow’s availability.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So right now the Rams Oline is middle of the pack. Hopefully they keep improving and get up to that top right corner.

I wonder why he factors in first read throws. That is not the Offensive lines problem. I’d think he’d display third read throws to show an Olines dominance.
I do like that 20 teams are throwing to first read more often than the Rams. Particularly given the common assumption that Stafford throws to one target.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
IMO it would be a terrible move for Cincy to play Burrow. The calf muscle is directly connected to the achillies. Winning a week 3 game isn't worth having to shelf your top 5 QB for the season. I think Chase had it right when he suggested Burrow should have sat until week 4 to be sure his calf was 100%. Not sure how the staff can send him out there just a week out from restraining it. Hoping Puka is going to suit up, he's been on injury list all week.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I hope they play Burrow, I don't want to hear excuses from Bengal fans.

RamWoodie

Legend
Like McVay said, you practice expecting Burrow to play! The big deal is the Ram D'. They have to tackle well...don't hit guys high expecting them to go down...WRAP UP on the waist and below and help comes.

I know the secondary is young but they have to be challenged to play "man to man" also. Veteran QBs know how to beat zone!

I like the Rams to win like 23-16.

Ellard80

Legend
Burrow is going to play, he's got to give it a go. 0-3 and their season is over
I honestly think he is going to be out for more than just our game... this was an injury that kept him out 4 weeks and in 2 games he already injured it again.

They are not going to fuck with their future that much.

We will find out soon.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams should take this game. What I'm wanting to see is McVay getting the TEs more involved. At this point he's just not using Higbeast in the passing game enough for me.