PREGAME Rams at Bengals Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really wish I would have gotten that +6.5 action. That's a slam dunk IMO, with Burrow or with his back up
Agreed, but let's not forget how good the Bengals defense is. They shut down our running game in the super bowl.. Hoping Kyren Williams can get something going. I don't want to see our quarterback throwing 50 times a game anymore.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Agreed, but let's not forget how good the Bengals defense is. They shut down our running game in the super bowl.. Hoping Kyren Williams can get something going. I don't want to see our quarterback throwing 50 times a game anymore.
They shut down what running game?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
So far this year, though, they’ve been bad against the run, allowing 192 yards/game and 5.0 yards/attempt.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Looks like we’re playing the Zebras this week!
IMG_0283.jpeg

Hope this doesn’t give them an in with the other
ones on the field.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Looks like we’re playing the Zebras this week!
View attachment 61523
Hope this doesn’t give them an in with the other
ones on the field.
I hope the Rams players do not mistakenly contact an official since the colors are similar. Anyone else take issue with that?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Pretty much everyone shut down our run game that season. We have to run the ball at least some of the time. But our offense rests on Stafford's arm.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Pretty much everyone shut down our run game that season. We have to run the ball at least some of the time. But our offense rests on Stafford's arm.
Methinks somehow the Rams have or are giving away keys vs. the run the way LBs shoot up the field so fast.

Of course, a few play action plays might help.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Methinks somehow the Rams have or are giving away keys vs. the run the way LBs shoot up the field so fast.

Of course, a few play action plays might help.

There's no way Stafford can get the pass off with how quickly the rushers get there. They're literally there as soon as the handoff is secured.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
There's no way Stafford can get the pass off with how quickly the rushers get there. They're literally there as soon as the handoff is secured.

It would be great if McVay actually utilized a FB from time to time.

oldnotdead

Legend
Sounds like Burrows will play. But IMO he's one tackle away from heading into the med tent and sitting the rest of the game. People are talking about how his deep throws have been inaccurate this year.

Taylor will lean on his run game. Going to love to see Donald chasing Burrow down.