PREGAME Rams at Bengals Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
He’s just hopeful the Bengals will not have offensive face mask penalties called on them.
Unless your a Bengal or LSU fan how can you like Burrow or Chase.

Even if you arent a Rams fan there really is nothing not to like about Kupp or Stafford and now Nacua...

WE NOT ME

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
I like the matchup this week even if Burrows plays. This is a team we can get our pass rush going against.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I think that's why McVay kicked the field goal. We played a close game, lost by 7pts. Clean up the mistakes and we are right there.

That's definitely something to build on.
homer!

Ramon Ram

Starter
They will be the single most desperate team in the league next Monday. We are going to have to really bring the energy and execution. They are staring 0-3 in the face with 2 AFC North losses already under their belt. Their backs are really against the wall. But I think if we can jump out early, that crowd will get restless and angry. They had the boo birds out today in the Ravens game.

Also appears Burrow’s status may be up in the air. He said he may have reaggravated his calf. He was really limping when the game ended.

Pats will be equally or more desperate playing hated rival Jets on the road as Bengals get home game against a team not expected to be good this year.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Line opened up Rams + 6.5, now it’s down to +2. Sounds like Burrows status is really in doubt.
Really wish I would have gotten that +6.5 action. That's a slam dunk IMO, with Burrow or with his back up

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Nah; he wanted to cover the spread.
This morning local media was commenting on the last-second FG. Dan Bickley lays out a few possible reasons for that decision, first on the list:

"Sean McVay is a degenerate gambler. I don't think so."

Very Funny Reaction GIF

Psycho_X

Legend
The Jets at 8?? Lol
Yeah, most power rankings just seem to not accept the fact that Wilson is now the QB for the Jets for some reason. And Giants at 13? Steelers at 12 after they got thoroughly embarrassed week 1 and barely beat DeShaun Watson giving them the game? Power rankings are such a joke.

muggmeister

Rookie
LOL I don't really care much about these power rankings but look at this genius with Seattle at 10

View: https://twitter.com/SNFonNBC/status/1704155056654753860

There is so much wrong with these rankings where does one even start? Jets, Giants, Steelers, Browns, Seahawks all rated about 10 spots too high, probably the worst ranking list I have ever seen at ANY point during ANY season. Fuck, I wonder if they're hiring, my knowledge would be gold there.