Rams Announce White Primary Home Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did I read that correctly? White HORNS on the HELMET!!!!!???
jj670wm.jpg

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
a while ago I thought I read something about Dallas choosing whites because of B&W television...could be wrong tho, was once before (y);)
I haven't heard that one. Our silver pants are actually aqua-marine because they appeared more silver on television, before all the fancy HD stuff. We hate them, and want actual silver.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WOW I never expected that... I have mixed feelings only because when home teams wear white that is the only combination you get to see, unless you play a team on the road that prefers their light colored jersey's like Dallas does..

Agree with all about the blueberry pants but I was okay with the white pants and blue tops.. oh well nothing I will fret about...

Anyone have a list of the teams
that normally wear their light colored jerseys at home?

ap_oshark_rams_gurley.jpg

Nice pic!

I use it for my desktop background.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I keep hearing conflicting reports on Rams white on white uni's. Will the helmets be blue and white or gold/yellow and white? I just read an ESPN article that said Rams will be wearing throwback white on white with blue piping and blue helmets with white horn's circa 1960's. Then comes a tweet by Sam Farmer saying blue helmets with gold horns. Which is it?

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I keep hearing conflicting reports on Rams white on white uni's. Will the helmets be blue and white or gold/yellow and white? I just read an ESPN article that said Rams will be wearing throwback white on white with blue piping and blue helmets with white horn's circa 1960's. Then comes a tweet by Sam Farmer saying blue helmets with gold horns. Which is it?
im confused too. I guess we'll see.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Wow. I don't know how to handle this. I hate the all whites.

I fully agree. All white, and at HOME?
I don't even like the all white uniforms on the road. At home is worse.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Don't care for the white on whites. Reminds me of the Good Humor Man, or Steve Martin or the Man from Glad or....or....or.....

I guess ya'll can tell I',m not a fan of this color scheme. (Heh.....if white is even considered a color or rather more of the absence of one.)

At any rate why don't they just go back to the gold pants and blue jerseys when they are home and gold pants and white jerseys when they travel? I don't know what the obsession with mono colored uniforms is. It's either all blue (the disgusting "blueberry" abomination) or all yellow (look like a bottle of mustard) or now the all whites.

Why not wear the color scheme of the only Super Bowl winner we've ever had?

Just sayin'........

I'm with you on this sir. 11 Good Humor Men running around the field is .... pretty lame. Oh well. 10-6 wild card playoffs here we come anyway!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
It's a tradition thing guys, nothing more nothing less

Sam Farmer is wrong a lot, if ESPN who's broadcasting the sez the helmets have white horns then that's what I'd go with

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It's a tradition thing guys, nothing more nothing less

Sam Farmer is wrong a lot, if ESPN who's broadcasting the sez the helmets have white horns then that's what I'd go with

Well, if they needed to do a "tradition thing" then only jump back as far as the 80's and 90's uniforms. No need to "bleach" every square inch of the uniforms and be in all white, even at home. Heck you're giving the visiting team the ability to wear THEIR colors ... at our house! :(

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
When you think about it . last week when they did the family day thing . they did the whole stadium in1960s blue and white . no gold anywhere . might we see that tonight . thier uniforms match the stadium

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Well, if they needed to do a "tradition thing" then only jump back as far as the 80's and 90's uniforms. No need to "bleach" every square inch of the uniforms and be in all white, even at home. Heck you're giving the visiting team the ability to wear THEIR colors ... at our house! :(

There are always going to be two sides, I like these Uni's - you don't, I wouldn't waste too much time getting your carchones in a bunch, it's only for two games

Let us old farts have our moment:cheers:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm

51% Blue and Yellow
49% Blue and White
0% Blue and Gold

Q729

Legend
I guess as long as we got horns... My favorite uni combo is the white jersey and yellow pants. I'm glad we won the Super Bowl in those. (y)

PARAM

Hall of Fame
They can wear pink for all I care, as long as they win. Given a choice, I'd prefer the 99 colors. Of course I liked those gaudy "color splash" all yellow banana colors for Thursday night. My wife has always claimed I needed guidance in fashion.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
There are always going to be two sides, I like these Uni's - you don't, I wouldn't waste too much time getting your carchones in a bunch, it's only for two games

Let us old farts have our moment:cheers:

Wait. Now I'm confused (which I admit happens often).
What do you mean "it's only for 2 games?"
I was under the impression that for the entire season, at home, the Rams would be wearing white on white uniforms?
And they have 8 home games. Am I missing something?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Nah, reading ESPN article I was expecting LA Rams circa late 60s Uni's for their two home preseason games ( white horns not gold on the helmet)

Watching the pregame it looks like it's going to be the white on white from the past couple of years

Sigh

I wasn't referring to the regular season, which apparently will be the Uni's donned tonight

Sorry for the confusion

I knew it was to good to be true

Looks like Sam Farmer was right after all