Rams Announce White Primary Home Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It will look great at the coliseum real grass stains and like others have posted, white on white will be cooler and will be the antithesis of what they donned at home in the past.
"Something like this!?!
Merlin%20Olsen3.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sure if they did anything different or not , but for some reason , the horns don't look as goofy this year

maybe they just fit the helmet better

something looks better , I just can't put my finger on it

Rams_Helmet1.jpg

Ram65

Legend
Always loved white and white with blue accents old style so this works.

For some strange reason I liked these last year.

images

images

I don't really like the yellow? on the blue but the yellow monochromatic yellow jersey, pants, socks looks good with blue trim.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Always loved white and white with blue accents old style so this works.

For some strange reason I liked these last year.

images

images

I don't really like the yellow? on the blue but the yellow monochromatic yellow jersey, pants, socks looks good with blue trim.
Idk why, but I loved those yellow uniforms. I wouldn't want to wear them all the time, but it'd be cool to see them every now and then.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The white on whites are their best current uniform combination so it's a great choice for home games. Real happy about this.

The aways I hope they bring back the gold pants for this season. I love the gold pants look with the blue jerseys, the blue pants are just too much with them.

The mustard color rush unis just need the pants to be blue. Can't find that pic that -X- put up, but man they would look so much better.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Don't care for the white on whites. Reminds me of the Good Humor Man, or Steve Martin or the Man from Glad or....or....or.....

I guess ya'll can tell I',m not a fan of this color scheme. (Heh.....if white is even considered a color or rather more of the absence of one.)

At any rate why don't they just go back to the gold pants and blue jerseys when they are home and gold pants and white jerseys when they travel? I don't know what the obsession with mono colored uniforms is. It's either all blue (the disgusting "blueberry" abomination) or all yellow (look like a bottle of mustard) or now the all whites.

Why not wear the color scheme of the only Super Bowl winner we've ever had?

Just sayin'........

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
In reality could be only 5 LA games in the all whites because they can wear the throwbacks twice at home and have a home game in London.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will say this though, it's going to be weird seeing the Rams wear white nearly every week. Home and away games with white jerseys. Unless for some reason we wear our blue jerseys on the road but I don't see that happening.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Everyone doesn't like the navy blue???? That gold and blue and what made me fall in love with the Rams!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
THE OC REGISTER
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/goff-725488-fisher-game.html

The Rams will wear all-white uniforms in their two preseason games at the Coliseum and in five of their seven regular-season games at the Coliseum, the team announced Thursday.

In the other two games – dates yet to be announced – the Rams will wear the blue and gold uniforms they sported before their 1995 move to St. Louis.

What game vs what team are they wearing their color rush jersey's for?

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Give me 2 pair of the blue pants....1 to shit on and 1 to cover it up with

Hate'em

All in with the all white