Rams Announce White Primary Home Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Uniform Alert
In the days of the Fearsome Foursome, the Rams used to wear white on white so this is a modern nod back to our history in the Coliseum and in Los Angeles.

13882191_10154999659428484_3382454654562060207_n.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they don't make use of this full time. I hate when home teams wear white.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Not the best but better than the blueberries.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope they don't make use of this full time. I hate when home teams wear white.
I agree.

I think they just wanted to do something different this year. If that's the case, it's cool with me.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
They really are making an effort, within given, approved uniform options, to harken back to these unis...

Jack_Snow_wire_image_52882.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want the Old School Blue and Whites

lB6elHn.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I like it , actually that's my favorite option

Have never liked the Blue and Gold uniforms

White Uniforms at Home , White Uniforms on the road

:yess:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Merlin and Deacon are idscussing the New Uni's......They like it....
5DkK9wZ.gif

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
This appeared to be the direction they were going based on the color scheme at training camp and the coliseum going heavy on the 1960s blue and whites.

They will be blueberries once this year, on Thursday night.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
WOW I never expected that... I have mixed feelings only because when home teams wear white that is the only combination you get to see, unless you play a team on the road that prefers their light colored jersey's like Dallas does..

Agree with all about the blueberry pants but I was okay with the white pants and blue tops.. oh well nothing I will fret about...

Anyone have a list of the teams
that normally wear their light colored jerseys at home?

ap_oshark_rams_gurley.jpg

Last edited:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not a fan of all white. Better than all blue though. So it's a *slight* improvement.

I don't really have a preference in terms of dark vs. light colors at home.

Name
rick
WOW I never expected that... I have mixed feelings only because when home teams wear white that is the only combination you get to see, unless you play a team on the road that prefers their light colored jersey's like Dallas does..

Agree with all about the blueberry pants but I was okay with the white pants and blue tops.. oh well nothing I will fret about...

Anyone have a list of the teams
that normally wear their light colored jerseys at home?

ap_oshark_rams_gurley.jpg
Just Dallas, and us now, YEAR ROUND. NYJ, Mia, Buff, Cinn, Cle, Tenn, Jax, S.D. Phil, Car, T.B. In the early months of season before reverting to Color by Autumn