Rams Announce White Primary Home Uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Bet they wear the Blue pants on the road. See the @ AZ game for reference. I like this move since they didn't change uni's this year. I think a throwback change for 2017-18 to Blue and White would hold us over til 2019 and hopefully we get the glorious Blue and Yellow back with the old Ram skull. If the Rams want some marketing ideas, I'd be more than happy to supply them.:cool:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm the only person who lover the blue on blue?
Pretty much
Maybe these guys too
Blue-Man-Group.jpg

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
As close as they could get to old LA jersey colors with the NFLs money grubbing jersey change rules. Can't say I like it, but I get it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I hope they don't make use of this full time. I hate when home teams wear white.
Practically speaking, it is probably wise considering being outdoors in a warm climate. White in the sun will also look bigger - or so I've been told. o_O

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

den-the-coach said on Jul 24, 2016
White on White at home…Seems what most Southern, California fans don’t like is the blue so like the Rams of the 60’s I would go with White on White at home. Makes sense because of the sunshine of the golden state and in the coliseum would showcase that although they did not change the uniform, they are not donning the blue at all while at home and with the throwbacks being donned twice and the Gold Rush once you ensure that the faithful never have to endure the blue color they are against.

You Nailed that one coach den! (y)

be_bullseye_flames.gif

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Even the concept art for the Rams new stadium was done in White and Blue
la-rams-stadium.jpg

650x366

giphy.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Practically speaking, it is probably wise considering being outdoors in a warm climate. White in the sun will also look bigger - or so I've been told. o_O
That ^^. I think it is simple as that really. Miami NEVER wears darks at home during the early part of the season for a reason. Make the other team sweat....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just Dallas, and us now, YEAR ROUND. NYJ, Mia, Buff, Cinn, Cle, Tenn, Jax, S.D. Phil, Car, T.B. In the early months of season before reverting to Color by Autumn
Again, taking advantage of the Sun God. Surprised more teams don't do this.Although most warmer climate non-dome teams seem to...

Oh, and the white on whites are the best of this current uniform IMO.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Yes! This is my favorite uniform combo we use-- aside from the throwbacks, of course. Awesome.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I didn't totally dislike the blue on blue ,

But hated the blue jersey's with the white pants

Wouldn't bother me if they brought back the gold pants , at least until 2019 when they go totally blue and white , :cool:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It will look great at the coliseum real grass stains and like others have posted, white on white will be cooler and will be the antithesis of what they donned at home in the past.