Rams and Bucs Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
And he didn't even have to take those sacks. I think he held the ball for a minute and a half for both of those.

There was one sack that was bad. IIRC, it was right before the half near midfield, second down and he got sacked when he was out of the pocket with time to throw it away. Made it 3rd and forever and no chance to get in FG range. That was probably his only real mistake.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Keenum looked good last night. I am really looking forward to seeing more of him.

Next game will be a serious test.
With 10 days off to prep for the "Hags I have a REALLY, REALLY good feeling about this game!! CGI, are you up for a '40 burger!?!' .. Rams 40-17?:yess::shocked::headexplosion::santa:and a happy New year!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With 10 days off to prep for the "Hags I have a REALLY, REALLY good feeling about this game!! CGI, are you up for a '40 burger!?!' .. Rams 40-17?:yess::shocked::headexplosion::santa:and a happy New year!!

:yess:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I haven't read through the thread so I'm not sure if it's been brought up, but how awesome would those uniforms look with blue pants?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I haven't read through the thread so I'm not sure if it's been brought up, but how awesome would those uniforms look with blue pants?

My opinion? - pretty fucking awesome. :cheers:

As would the the reverse.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PgrCNeu.jpg

Last edited: