Rams and Bucs Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Winston looked okay... But let's be real; he got a ton of mop up yards. Was erratic with accuracy most of the game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Winston looked okay... But let's be real; he got a ton of mop up yards. Was erratic with accuracy most of the game.
He got some of my respect tonight. Acted like a little bitch most of the time, but he took control of that offense late in the game. Can't really fault him for getting pummeled early because that's just what we do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He got some of my respect tonight. Acted like a little bitch most of the time, but he took control of that offense.

He's got confidence and definitely showed emotion.

But he was very inaccurate. And... If this was a closer game he doesn't get those yards.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I hate the relaxed defense they played in the second half n reason to give them opponents any hope. You got them down, step on their throats.

Play calling was on fire from the beginning of the game and Keenum looks like he was the guy who should have been starting all along. Excellent team win

wmc540

Pro Bowler
He got some of my respect tonight. Acted like a little bitch most of the time, but he took control of that offense late in the game. Can't really fault him for getting pummeled early because that's just what we do.

I don't know about that. Yelling at people doesn't necessarily make a leader. He was chippy, but it didn't seem like he was making the right line calls.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hate the relaxed defense they played in the second half n reason to give them opponents any hope. You got them down, step on their throats.

Play calling was on fire from the beginning of the game and Keenum looks like he was the guy who should have been starting all along. Excellent team win

I think we all hate prevent defense. But, this was a classic example of draining the clock with a lead.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yeah he was acting like a punk, getting on ST like that, he's got no business doing that ever and for damn sure not as a rookie never done nothing, get some time in the league and then you can think about talking to the rest of the team.

Irish

Starter
If this was truly the last game in St. Louis, then I want to say thank you to this organization. I was 7 years old when they moved to St. Louis, and they defined my adolescence into my adulthood. The Blues will always be my first love, but the Rams and the NFL are my favorite sport.

If that was truly it, then I am going to miss the Hell out of these hapless losers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know about that. Yelling at people doesn't necessarily make a leader. He was chippy, but it didn't seem like he was making the right line calls.
I'm not talking about that. That was the "being a bitch" part. I'm talking about getting guys into position and making adjustments.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
NOT happy with the way the O-line played at all. No running room and allowed a few jail breaks in pass pro.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
TA_zpsd6tpn0my.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NOT happy with the way the O-line played at all. No running room and allowed a few jail breaks in pass pro.

Feel like celebrating any?

This is a celebration thread.... could've sworn we just played a good game...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Great game. Great win. Keenum looked pretty good. Is way better than Foles (I don't think anyone disagrees).
No run blocking for Gurley tonight. That was not good.
But great passing game. Well done. If hawks and vikings lose Sunday then I'm have anxiety!
Nice win Rams.