Rams and Bucs Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Winston looked okay... But let's be real; he got a ton of mop up yards. Was erratic with accuracy most of the game.

He looked like a petulant child! That team will quit on him in the not to distant future. He missed more easy throws than Foles ever did in a game. The attitude thing though will be his demise though. I always thought that you wanted your QB to be a calm and cool gunslinger type. Winston is a bull in a china shop, set to explode at anyone, anytime.

This is only the 2nd game of his that I have seen at this level, but impulse control does not appear to be his strong suit. He was out there showing his butt for 3 quarters and lays into the special teams for missing a play? Thank goodness the Rams don't employ that clown.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
NOT happy with the way the O-line played at all. No running room and allowed a few jail breaks in pass pro.

Gotta look at it from a different perspective. On a night that the Bucs did a great job slowing down Gurley, our offense threw the ball well and put 31 points on the board (with Keenum getting a 158.0 rating for the game ... not too shabby). This could be dividends in the next two games, as it will signal to our next two opponents that they can get burned by putting 8/9 in the box and virtually ignoring the pass.

DenverRam

Starter
0ap3000000603947.jpg

FRO

Legend
After Sunday's win I was sort of bummed we lost draft position to win a meaningless game. Now I want to win out. Great game by Keenum. Best QB play we have had all year. Now go and win out.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Wasn't a great 4th qtr, but very good night!!! Damn, if we could of had this offense playing like this all year! This team is not far away.

Keep this going to Seattle in 10 days, how peachy would it be if our Rams went up there and beat them and kept those turd burglars out of the playoffs?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game balls to Keenum, Austin, Britt, Donald, Johnson, Alexander and Cunningham. Nice win, Rams!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
It was a good game by our Rams considering all the starters were missing. And especially sweet that they did on a national stage..GO RAMS

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Game balls to Keenum, Austin, Britt, Donald, Johnson, Alexander and Cunningham. Nice win, Rams!
Cook and Kendricks as well.
I'm not a fan of Cook at all, but tonight he fought for every ball.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gotta hand it to Boras, this offense definitely looks a lot better.

Not throwing water on the parade, but we need more data.

Beating Detroit and Tampa is nice... They're not bad teams... But theyre not upper tier teams either.

Patience IMO. Lets see more.

Last edited:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Let's win this season out!

Mo was all over the place making plays.

Offense was good for the most part. Keenum had like 3 bad plays. The two sacks and the near pick.

Wish Gurley had a bigger yardage game but the TD tying the league for the lead and 1,000 yard milestone were nice.

Defense let them catch up a bit, but the pressure on Winston was great! He got hit on almost every play and blitzes were confusing them.

Great win in primetime! 8-8 or bust.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I was at the game, the damn crowd was off the chains. Great way to play for our last home game this year.
Keep it rollin Rams

fearsomefour

Legend
Tampa looked amateurish tonight.
whining about everything, bitching about everything....their rookie QB looked rattled and frantic in the huddle and at the line for most of the game. Not a good look for them.
Nice to see some middle in the passing game. Keenum certainly played better and made some nice throws. Tough sledding in the run game. No complaints from me however.
Gurley joining Bettis and Dickerson as rooking Ram RBs to hit 1,000 yards.
I even enjoyed the yellow uniforms.

fearsomefour

Legend
Interesting Trent Green covered this game as this is who Keenum sort of reminds me of.
He won't beat a lot of defenses with his arm strength and probably needs to win before the snap, but, he has nice touch and can get into a nice rhythm.
Will be interesting to see how he does on the road vs a red hot Seattle team next week.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Donald might well end up being a generational player. He is special! Mo Alexander is not afraid to hit people. If Tavon Austin keeps running into people that are a foot taller and 100 pounds heavier than him, he won't last very long. He is dynamic, but the time has come for him to be a WR. Cook and Britt showed up!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know about that. Yelling at people doesn't necessarily make a leader. He was chippy, but it didn't seem like he was making the right line calls.

It does when the team responds, and the Tampa offense rallied strong around him. Winston is an outstanding young QB. I am very jealous of their future and wish we had a dude like that behind center.

But this is a celebration thread so gonna say it was nice to see Boras get a second win as OC. First one he got it done on the ground, second one through the air. So far so good, let's see how he does in the last two.

Very proud of the Rams' OL. So many good things to say about the offense in general in this game, but they really did a good job in pass pro which was surprising. Later in the game not so much but at that point the Rams had gone in the shell with ultra conservative approach and the Bucs defense knew it.

Donald... Just good lord, it's incredible how good he is. And Alexander had a heckuva game. Lots of issues cropped up in the secondary particularly late where it looked like they were ready for a shower due to the big lead vice keeping their foot on their throats, but hey whatever they got it done.

EDIT: Almost forgot, who in the F was wearing Cook's uniform???

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I havent been paying attention to the waiver wire but who is the guy we picked up that was weaing #89? Man, he looked like a solid TE
And when did we release Cook??

Keenum looked good, seemed like the play calls fit his skill set. Quick hitters and such. The throw to the unamed #89 on the sideline was a beauty
And how about GRob block on the 1st TD?
Winning=better than losing