Rams and Bucs Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I havent been paying attention to the waiver wire but who is the guy we picked up that was weaing #89? Man, he looked like a solid TE
And when did we release Cook??
I hate to say it, but I thought the same thing........

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh, and btw, those 5 games in a row we lost? I didn't watch a single one of them, I've been working on Sundays. I would say I'm good luck for this team.
So that 5 game losing streak was all your fault!! you had to work instead of taking care of what's important!!:rolllaugh:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TA_zpsd6tpn0my.jpg
Nice avatar of Jerry Richardson.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great Team Win! Nice way to finish the season, at Home, Now Let's Take care of the 'Hags and 9ers at their homes!!:santa:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
JARED COOK was playing like I know he can...So was Britt...Finally some good QB play...not decent but good....great reads/quick passes too...That O-Line huh?!? what...still complaints? They getting better....Look at G-Rob.....stud....Hard to run vs 9 man fronts...easy to pass...KISS!!! Go Rams! on to Seattle....
Game balls to Keenum, Austin, Britt, Donald, Johnson, Alexander and Cunningham. Nice win, Rams!
and Cookie too Dino!!!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, and btw, those 5 games in a row we lost? I didn't watch a single one of them, I've been working on Sundays. I would say I'm good luck for this team.
I demand you tender your resignation immediately!!

Who's with me?
:LOL:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Boras and Keenum do make a difference, as well as getting Havenstein, and Reynolds back to their positions. The depth on this team is really showing up. Just one example, C. Wichmann was probably our 4th or 5th guy that is now manning the G spot. Barron had another great game too. I think we saw Donald play mad for the first time, and wow, just wow.

Great game, Rams!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Keenum looked good last night. I am really looking forward to seeing more of him.

Next game will be a serious test.

A55VA6

Legend
Keenum looked good last night. I am really looking forward to seeing more of him.

Next game will be a serious test.
If he plays well, and we end up winning in Seattle... he's got to be at least considered for the starting job next year along with Rob Boras at OC.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Interesting Trent Green covered this game as this is who Keenum sort of reminds me of.
He won't beat a lot of defenses with his arm strength and probably needs to win before the snap, but, he has nice touch and can get into a nice rhythm.
Will be interesting to see how he does on the road vs a red hot Seattle team next week.

...and at halftime they honored the HOF hopefuls and showed Green going down on the field and Warner blasting off. Ouch. It would just suck to cover a game, see that, knowing you could have been the QB on that amazing team, and watching Warner as a HOF hopeful.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
If he plays well, and we end up winning in Seattle... he's got to be at least considered for the starting job next year along with Rob Boras at OC.

I'm hoping he earns the backup position because the Rams come up with something even better. No idea what that would be though.

He looked and played exactly like I hoped he would. Nailed Britt. Good accuracy and zip and fast releases. He did get sacked a few times where he could have thrown it away though. Can't do that.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I havent been paying attention to the waiver wire but who is the guy we picked up that was weaing #89? Man, he looked like a solid TE
And when did we release Cook??

Keenum looked good, seemed like the play calls fit his skill set. Quick hitters and such. The throw to the unamed #89 on the sideline was a beauty
And how about GRob block on the 1st TD?
Winning=better than losing

Before the Game they were talking about how good Tampa is at keeping a player upright and swarming to strip the ball. That's exactly what they did to Cook, held him up, swarmed, and a dude was right in front of him trying to pull the ball out. I was scared, but he fought them off!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Before the Game they were talking about how good Tampa is at keeping a player upright and swarming to strip the ball. That's exactly what they did to Cook, held him up, swarmed, and a dude was right in front of him trying to pull the ball out. I was scared, but he fought them off!
Kendricks had a good game too.
Boras was TE coach. Coincidence?? I don't think so

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm hoping he earns the backup position because the Rams come up with something even better. No idea what that would be though.

He looked and played exactly like I hoped he would. Nailed Britt. Good accuracy and zip and fast releases. He did get sacked a few times where he could have thrown it away though. Can't do that.

He only got sacked twice and in one case he had no chance to do anything other than wrap up the ball.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He only got sacked twice and in one case he had no chance to do anything other than wrap up the ball.
And he didn't even have to take those sacks. I think he held the ball for a minute and a half for both of those.