Rams and Bucs Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm going to start this early. I don't see how a rookie QB is going to come back against a GW defense from this big of a deficit. And did we actually just score 28 points on offense? Wow. Maybe getting rid of Cignetti and benching Foles was what we needed to do?

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This thread has the potential to be the biggest jinx in the history of the world.
See what you did already? You let them score.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If you jinxed us, I'm sorry friend but we're putting bars of soap in socks and beating you.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Jesus man, no no no no no! The game ain't over, don't do this

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
And they started that drive from their own 2. Scored in a just a few plays.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Disappointing they only got a FG after 1st and goal at the two. But it is back to a 3 score game.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This thread has the potential to be the biggest jinx in the history of the world.
See what you did already? You let them score.

I realized that just after I posted it, but Benny Cunningham has my back.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
NMjyvEd.jpg

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, and btw, those 5 games in a row we lost? I didn't watch a single one of them, I've been working on Sundays. I would say I'm good luck for this team.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
looks like we can cross of one item on the "Playoff Wishlist." Gimme a vikings and seahawks loss on sunday, and i'll be a happy man

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Phew.

Nice win.

And some decent looking offense for a change. Considering the good job the Bucs did against Gurley, it was up to the Rams to make something happen in the passing game. And they did.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Very happy with Keenum tonight. He looked confident and poised. Made great desisions.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Phew.

Nice win.

And some decent looking offense for a change. Considering the good job the Bucs did against Gurley, it was up to the Rams to make something happen in the passing game. And they did.
Refreshing to see our qb play get us a win.