Ram Fan Bonafides

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
After the Jim "Chris" Everett phantom sack in the NFC Championship game, I thought my Dad had cursed me to a life of pain. Little did I know, he mostly did.

Names that pop off the noggin first:
Lawrence Phillips - Oh what could have been.......
Trung Canidate - I wasn't thrilled with the pick, but with that speed you'd expect something.. nope
Toby Wright - Thought he was going to be on of the best hardest hitting safeties in the league
Damione Lewis - never really developed for 12th overall pick in draft
Tye Hill - still to painful to discuss
Joe Klopfenstein - see above

And finally and more recently, a tie for our utter ineptitude to draft offensive tackles at the top of the draft, I give you: Jason Smith & Greg Robinson.

Sorry to start your weekend with those names fellas.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Keith Null started games for this franchise.

KEITH FUCKING NULL

Hahah, memba when Ramstalk members were touting him?!

Drew Bennett
Huge FA deal for the Titans WR that the Rams chose to pay over Isaac Bruce.

I hated him. He never gave us anything.

Hey, he had that game against the aints in 2007. In hindsight, that is awesome! lol

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Lawrence Phillips is easily the biggest dissapointment as a player for me. Drafted 6th overall as probably the most talented player in college, his spiral to hell was capped by incarceration and suicide. Felt bad he couldn't keep it together.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
So I've been a fan for 40+ years, even if only tangentially in the mid-90s and '00s. When I get push-back on my fandom (not often but it has happened on other forums in the past) and I have to "prove" my bonafides I respond with one name:

TJ Rubley.

Whats the most excruciating experience/player/coach that you've endured as a fan that proves your attachment to the Rams?

(Just a mental exercise and something I figured would be fun to hear from folks about)
Tony Banks

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Tony Banks - not necessarily of the player, but that was some bad offensive football.
I thought we had the offense of the future. Banks, rb that died in prison, wr that played for a while and had a decent career. Brain freeze. Can't remember the names.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
So I've been a fan for 40+ years, even if only tangentially in the mid-90s and '00s. When I get push-back on my fandom (not often but it has happened on other forums in the past) and I have to "prove" my bonafides I respond with one name:

TJ Rubley.

Whats the most excruciating experience/player/coach that you've endured as a fan that proves your attachment to the Rams?

(Just a mental exercise and something I figured would be fun to hear from folks about)
Terry Baker

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was the best rb on the field in that super bowl
He was also the most agonizing player for the Rams, that I ever experienced. The way he swung that ball away from his body and CRITICAL fumbles he committed at the end of long runs, drove me insane. My stomach hurt as a kid, everytime he touched the ball. I'm still traumatized by the memory of it! lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
John Cappalletti! There I have said enough, though a fan since 62.
Old bastids, I tell you...
I was going to say that John Cappalleti and Cullen Bryant were my favorite 70's RB's who played for the Rams

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Old bastids, I tell you...
I was going to say that John Cappalleti and Cullen Bryant were my favorite 70's RB's who played for the Rams
I shall offer a condolence fart for you. I just hope it doesn’t come out wet this time.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a player memory, but in 1980 when I was 16 and the Rams moved to Anaheim, I had my first "real" job (i.e. not doing yardwork under the table, but needing a SS card) hawking food in the stands at Anaheim stadium at Rams games. When you are a 110 or so pound 16 year old, toting 50 pounds or so of malted ice cream in a cooler dangling from your neck in the nosebleed seats, that is hard work. But we stopped selling food after the third quarter, so I could check out, find an empty seat, and watch the end of the game.