Ram Fan Bonafides

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Coleman
I've been a Rams fan since Tony Guillory blocked GB Packer Donnie Anderson's punt in December 1967.

The nadir of my fandom was 11 years ago tomorrow, NOVEMBER 09, 2008 when Los Ramos Interim Head Coach-of-the-day,
Jimbo TooManyHitsToTheCoconut! Haslett trots his 2-7 charges out onto the GridIron in New York versus the 6-3 Jets....

HALF TIME SCORE THAT DAY IN NEW YORK SPORTSFANS??

NY JETS 40
RAMS 0

:mad:Top that one.
BTW, the Final Score was 47-3 for the Jets.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Keeping Cleveland Gary and cutting Marcus Dupree will always be a point I remember. It pretty much confirmed the team was no longer actually trying to win in Los Angeles.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
No, the player. Didn't he set the NFL record for most fumbles lost in a season by a QB?
If he didn't set the NFL record, he's a leader in that category. Seems like he was an interception machine as well.

I just remember numerous false starts from the offensive line also.

Admittedly, I didn't understand football as well back then, so I'm pleading youth in that my perception may have overburdened the quarterback with blame.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Craig Dahl. Thanks for setting me back in therapy.

Someone mentioned Sehorn, so I'll go with the fabulous corner tandem of Tye Hill and Justin King.

Wasn't Craig Dahl a Steve Spagnuolo guy???

Anyway, the one for me was Claude Wroten.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I have a Jason Seahorn action figure. Bought it at a garage sale for a buck. It looks like he is falling down.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tye Hill. Claude Wroten. Jon Alston. Joe Klopfenstein. Dominique Byrd.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've been a Rams fan since Tony Guillory blocked GB Packer Donnie Anderson's punt in December 1967.

The nadir of my fandom was 11 years ago tomorrow, NOVEMBER 09, 2008 when Los Ramos Interim Head Coach-of-the-day,
Jimbo TooManyHitsToTheCoconut! Haslett trots his 2-7 charges out onto the GridIron in New York versus the 6-3 Jets....

HALF TIME SCORE THAT DAY IN NEW YORK SPORTSFANS??

NY JETS 40
RAMS 0

:mad:Top that one.
BTW, the Final Score was 47-3 for the Jets.

Haslett has the franchise record for longest losing streak.

10 straight baby!!! Way to close out the season!!!

They scored 146 points in 10 games. It was pathetic and that fucker had the nerve to ask players to sing/write letters to Shaw and Chip R. to keep him on as HC.

Fuck that asshole.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Keith Null started games for this franchise.

KEITH FUCKING NULL

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Also I remember being stoked that offseason we signed Dexter Coakley and Chris Claiborne. Fuck me.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I loved Wendell Tyler even though he drove me crazy carrying the ball like a loaf of bread. Then he went to the 49ers and won a super bowl. :mad:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Drew Bennett
Huge FA deal for the Titans WR that the Rams chose to pay over Isaac Bruce.

I hated him. He never gave us anything.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Well... I never defended Marcy Bulger.

I hated her from start to finish.