Ram Fan Bonafides

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I wore #38 in HS for Smith. What a letdown.

Awe Max. Don’t worry. I’m sure you at least had a good attitude.:censored:

just kidding buddy. You go back a long way! He at least had a couple good years. Isn’t he the one that had EXACTLY 1,000 yards one year?

Last edited:

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
1982...Pat Haden and Dan Pastorini (Holy Interceptions!) at QB, made Rex Grossman seem like a sexy pipedream...truly and utterly tragic

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
View attachment 32021

My autographed ball.

1970 Los Angeles Rams, given to my Dad by Eddie Meador.

On this panel, upper left center
Roman Gabriel
Dick Evey
Tommy Mason

Right center (3 o’clock)
Merlin Olsen
Cash Birdwell (coach)

Center area Maxie Baughn
Wendell Tucker

lower left Jack Snow

above Roman, upside down is Kermit Alexander

out of the shot on this panel - Les Josephson, Joe Scibelli
Rich Saul
John Wilbur
Myron Pottios

GTFO

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A Long time ago in a college stadium far far away....(about 6 miles from my house)

I paid money for a ticket to watch a Chris Chandler led Rams team lose by 4 TD's and complete 16% of his passes.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Being a 'Canes fan I was really pumped we drafted DT Bill Fucking hawkins. One of many wasted draft picks in the 1990's... High School and my 20's (late 90's) were plenty of jokes from my buddies

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If you would like, I can post the other 4 panels.

The Deacon Jones panel, perhaps?

That thing is priceless.

I was in a Milwaukee hotel years ago and in the bar there was a HOF logo helmet that had tons of signatures on it, maybe 40 or 50. I took a picture but don't know what happened to it. It was really cool to see that thing.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m not sure I have bonafides other than I live like 6000 miles away .. been a fan for 20 plus years

but if we name dropping players
3 yards and a cloud of Dusty McGorty

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
TJ Rubley...

Wow

Just like 1000 plus likes for the mere mention of his name

LOL...

Yeah, was Knox suffering from dementia or wtf was going on that you'd roll that guy out?

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Strickland was a very good player....very good...broke his leg in Cicago 1990, right? I was there, I think.....

Gaston Green is still the only RB i've ever seen get knocked down, from behind by one finger.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, I remember us signing Philip Lutzenkirchen, a tight end from Auburn, as an undrafted free agent. He didn't make the team, which I thought he should've. He tragically died in a car accident not long after that, and I can't help but think of what could've been, same as Oscar Taveras of the baseball Cardinals.

Tano

Legend
Every fricken Old ASS QB that was past his prime that Georgia signed

Joe Namath
Dan Pastorini
Bert Jones
Steve Bartkowski

And then the Canadian QB - Dieter Brock

Damn that was a good team that year too except for him

That pass that he overthrew to Ron Brown on a slant at the Ram 10 to 20 yard line against Chicago still gives me grief. He would have gone all the way.

That would have made it 7-0 Rams and we might have had some good momentum to keep the score low.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every fricken Old ASS QB that was past his prime that Georgia signed

Joe Namath
Dan Pastorini
Bert Jones
Steve Bartkowski

And then the Canadian QB - Dieter Brock

Damn that was a good team that year too except for him

That pass that he overthrew to Ron Brown on a slant at the Ram 10 to 20 yard line against Chicago still gives me grief. He would have gone all the way.

That would have made it 7-0 Rams and we might have had some good momentum to keep the score low.
Can't I get any love at all? ~ Jeff Kemp