POLL: Just want to check our Sloman Pulse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sloman released: The Sloman thread and his story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
So as Mike Tyson would say it’s now Forbath let it not be Forworth.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
iu

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
And not one single kick went out the back of the endzone that I can recall. Looks like "a couple of us" were wrong. Cheers man. :beer2:

So in other words, he CAN'T kick it out of the end zone even if he tries?

Good riddance.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I hope Sean McVay learned a valuable lesson regarding nepotism - alma mater bullshit.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That blocked FG was really just a great play for the DL who got it. Luck came into play on that as well, but the kick was high enough...dude just got up and in the line of it. Good luck for him, bad luck for young Sam.

oldnotdead

Legend
Now that the Rams have signed Austin MacGinnis to the PS I think they are looking at next year. IMO Mac will have the inside track to the kicker position next year. This means Sloman won't be signed even to the PS. Sloman needs to enroll in a kicking academy and re-tool his mechanics. Or there is always Micky D who are hiring so I hear.

oldnotdead

Legend
That blocked FG was really just a great play for the DL who got it. Luck came into play on that as well, but the kick was high enough...dude just got up and in the line of it. Good luck for him, bad luck for young Sam.

I don't know but IMO if it's high enough no one is going to jump that high. High enough means no one can block it. It's not bad luck its bad kicking mechanics that result in kicks being too low. He's trying to drive the kick which means he feels that kick is outside his range. But if you look at the kicks he made it simply isn't out of his range. The kid needs to get proper coaching so he can be more consistent. All this means is that he simply isn't ready to kick in the NFL.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I really hope Forbath works out because this crew is harder on kickers than NY sports fans on the Knicks...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So in other words, he CAN'T kick it out of the end zone even if he tries?

Good riddance.
ROFL Kai Forbath has entered the chat and is laughing at you. This is a guy that's below 40% in his career for touchbacks SUB FORTY PERCENT!

hehehehe.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And not one single kick went out the back of the endzone that I can recall. Looks like "a couple of us" were wrong. Cheers man. :beer2:
I noticed this last night, also noticed last night I'm pretty sure not once did they start at or beyond the 25 yard line. Can only hope or coverage teams are as good for Forbath and his pathetic kick offs as they were for Sloman.