Ok now that Fisher is gone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I suppose Harbaugh should be 1st on any list, but I would have to learn to like him...I hate his style, his whimpering and his hideous khakis..Of course winning trumps all of those...Personally, I'd like to see Shanahan get a shot...Grudrn, I think hasn't really excited me for an extended period of time...It also appears that he has no desire to return to coachng at this point...I'm curious as to the timing, though it made no difference as the season was trashed after week 7...Again, not that it matters, I wonder who is the unlucky guy that gets the "interim" death knell title...

You forgot booger eating.

Tom Coughlin still wants to work. He's not too old?

I think he is............but----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
We don't need an offensive or defensive minded coach, per se, we need a leader of men who will put the right coordinators in place.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
5f3e0c1ce8ae450e99157d3263c7fddf.jpeg

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Don't think shaw or gruden will help our young QB. A college coach will take time to adjust and cost us a couple of years. Gruden will be just like fisher but has more OC options. Don't like Harbaugh but he is the best option and a good coach. Shanahan is my second pick.

Ram65

Legend
Tom Coughlin would create a culture shock! :wow: Not a bad idea to get some discipline on this team. Probably too much for these guys to handle it. I don't want either Harbaugh or Cruden. It's not going to be easy to find a real leader that can pick and work with a great staff.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Would like a head coach who operates like a head coach. Couldn't careless about their background on offense or defense; I expect our future HC to handle the mental gymnastics required to be the cream of the crop. Also should make good hires on OC, DC (if Williams is gone), and position coaching.

He also needs to have a vision that fits the bill in running a team in today's NFL: None of the stick to your big boy pants bullshit and expect different results to happen even if it's not working. Adjust accordingly to what the opposition throws at you, and punish teams until we're at a comfortable lead.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Haley, Shaw, Patricia, Shanahan is there a chance Fassel keeps it?

Nope, zero, zilch, zip, nada.
Fassel even said that - specifically - in his presser.
He even said he's never really had the desire to be a H.C.

And, no offense, I love the guy, but being a H.C. is galactically over his head.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

PaRam24

UDFA
I say bring in Harbaugh to coach the team....Rehire "Mad" Mike Martz to run the o, and bring back the lovely Lovie Smith for the defensive side of the ball....we would be back playing in February in no time hahaha now obviously I'm joking, but just think about it lol

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Lists like these are surreal and put a big fat smiling grin on my face :grouphug:

1. Jim Harbaugh... NUT JOB CONTROL FREAK and I would love to have him!
2. David Shaw..... Don't know very much about about him but he's getting good vibes.
3. Jon Gruden..... Another Looney Toon and I would be elated to have him!
4. Kyle Shanahan..... A young Gun offensive mind for a diaper dandy quarterback... Sign me up!
5. Todd Haley......... He's been around the game long enough to know better... I'm on board..
6. Matt Patricia...... Defensive background with a Genius IQ surely would not neglect the offense. I'll take him!

As of today I'm all for this Super 6 pack of contestants

DID THIS REALLY HAPPEN TODAY?

Are You Freaking Kidding Me!

Thank You Mr. Kroenke and Mr. Demoff......
for Today's Breaking Rams News

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fx-types-of-new-years-eve-parties%2Ffancy-nye.gif

I'd order them a different way, but I like the list.

1. Jim Harbaugh... His resume speaks for itself. Back up the Brinks truck and make him an offer he can't refuse. Even tho he runs the WCO, he puts players in position to succeed. I mean, if he can make Kaep into a Pro Bowl QB... nuff said.
2. Todd Haley......... He runs the Pittsburgh EP variant and his work with Big Ben has been not only good, but very underrated. All the LeVeon Bell love? Yeah, that's Todd Haley's offense. That should be Gurley. Could be... Was the HC in KC and had issues, mostly personality issues that he seems to have rehabbed because the players in Pitt don't seem to want to talk about Haley as an HC candidate, a sure sign that they like their coach and want him to stay. Haley was the OC in AZ with Warner as well. He KNOWS how to work with QBs. If Kroenke can't get Harbaugh, Haley should be the guy!
Matt Patricia...... Has coached both O and D for NE. High IQ coupled with super high football IQ. Said to be the reason NE doesn't have to pay for defensive super stars. Almost certain to bring the EP offense with him to grow Goff, which would be a huge boon.
4. Jim Bob Cooter.. Has Matthew Stafford playing at an MVP level a year from looking like he might not even be a second tier QB. Is a huge reason for Manning's record breaking years in Denver. He's ascending fast. Dunno if he can handle it, but some team's gonna take a chance on this offensive genius.
5. Kyle Shanahan..... A WCO disciple who has done wonders for Matt Ryan. Don't much like the WCO, but he's done almost as good a job with Matt Ryan as JBC has done with Stafford. Plus, Shanny has the lineage, which means he's grown up around football. That's not a small thing.
6. David Shaw..... Very solid coach that maximizes his existing roster and puts his players in position to succeed. Pass heavy with Andrew Luck, run heavy without him and always with a disciplined Defense, he's a teacher who relies on fundamentals. When NE says, "we allow teams to beat themselves", Shaw is a coach who gets his teams to do that as well.

So that's my list.

1 Harbaugh.
1a Haley.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Nope, zero, zilch, zip, nada.
Fassel even said that - specifically - in his presser.
He even said he's never really had the desire to be a H.C.

And, no offense, I love the guy, but being a H.C. is galactically over his head.

PERFECT, because I really hope we find a way to keep him!!!

FRO

Legend
For Harbaugh/Gruden to jump from a great job to the Rams they'll have to be all in on Goff. That is probably more important than the money. It's going to be interesting how Goff is perceived after 8 games of starting. The stats look bad, but the talent is there. Will these high profile coaches be scared off by the possibility of the franchise QB not being on the roster, or do they see it as I do they just need to improve the skill and the scheme around the kid. It's going to be interesting to watch it play out.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I say bring in Harbaugh to coach the team....Rehire "Mad" Mike Martz to run the o, and bring back the lovely Lovie Smith for the defensive side of the ball....we would be back playing in February in no time hahaha now obviously I'm joking, but just think about it lol

Yeah, nice call...LOL...Of course the trifecta of Harbaugh, Martz and Lovey would cost extra money for the massive remodel of the entire Rams infrastructure ...None of the doorways, building sizes and so forth are large enough to hold those egos in the same room at the same time...Not to mention the sideline area

fearsomefour

Legend
Kyle's not going to take a lateral move. He's going to be a HC somewhere or remain the play-caller in Atlanta.
It always cracks me up when people think people will make a lateral move just because it is the Rams....if anything that would make it tougher to get someone on a lateral move.
Bringing in a HC and getting a guy like Hue Jackson as OC is possible if Jackson is fired in Cleveland.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
After the MNF game, doesn't my boy Matt Patricia look like a damned fine candidate?

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Hopefully we don't end up with the next Scott Linnahan....or Steve Spagnuolo regime ....as our head coach and personnel dept.....lol

Go Rams....... ;)