Ok now that Fisher is gone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Because held a team that was scoring 20ppg on the road to 23 points?
14 of those were due to special teams DNA rifle-ups, giving the Ravens the ball inside the Patriots' 10.

You could get the guy who sends 4 every time, but you don't know what 4 he'll send... or the guy who says fifty times a game, "Watch this, the Patriots are gonna send 4, you just don't know which 4 they'll send"

Be pliable in your coaching search.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
14 of those were due to special teams DNA rifle-ups, giving the Ravens the ball inside the Patriots' 10.

You could get the guy who sends 4 every time, but you don't know what 4 he'll send... or the guy who says fifty times a game, "Watch this, the Patriots are gonna send 4, you just don't know which 4 they'll send"

Be pliable in your coaching search.
I think the Patriots D is ok, and Patricia is another good DC in the aforementioned list of DC under Belechick.
But I don't view Monday night game as a feather in his cap, the Pats had a big lead almost whittled away to nothing, and a Tom Brady 79 yard TD pass broke their backs, not the D

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I think the Patriots D is ok, and Patricia is another good DC in the aforementioned list of DC under Belechick.
But I don't view Monday night game as a feather in his cap, the Pats had a big lead almost whittled away to nothing, and a Tom Brady 79 yard TD pass broke their backs, not the D
Honestly, what he's done with mostly spare parts and castoffs is what does it for me. The Patriots have the #1 scoring defense in the AFC, #2 in entire NFL with mostly nobodies leading the way.

He's getting good play out of Shea McClellan, for god's sake. Belichick took away his two best toys - Collins and Jones - and still the team mostly shuts down opposing offenses, largely based on scheme.

You want a good football tactician, you want someone who gets more out of less. I think Patricia does that.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Really? I would pay good money to see Chuckie on the sideline wearing Rams gear.
5696471748907.image.jpg

I have had Jon and Jay come out to give us coaching tips since Joey Gruden was our QB in high school (his nephew). He comes off as a clown more than a coach in my opinion. I find what he is best at is tellin you what you already know.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
OK - now I'm gonna shoot whatever beverage I am drinking out my nose any time I see your posts just because of your avatar.

Yep. It's a trip for sure.
Couple that with the fact that I am an Arbitration Judge and it really raises the roof.
giphy.gif