Official ROD Pre-FA Community Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Hey Broke! Didn't mean to step on any toes man, glad you could jump in.
No problem. It's hard when you're away and then trying to catch up in the middle of it. Thanks to everyone who's helped out for me in my absence

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
UPDATE
Round FOUR

#97-Tennessee-Sean Mannion QB, Oregon State

#98-New England(from Tampa Bay)-Rams Until I Die- Charles Gaines CB, Louisville

#99-Oakland-12intheBox-Andy Gallik C, Boston College

#100-Jacksonville-Barrison-Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon

#101-NY Jets-Rams 24/7-Langford RB, Michigan State

#102-Washington-brokeu91-Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin

#103-Chicago-Angry Ram-

#104-Atlanta-Warner4Prez-

#105-NY Giants-Bonifay Ram-

#106-Tampa Bay(from St Louis)-Boston Ram-

#107-Minnesota-Ramhusker-

#108-Chicago(from Cleveland)-Angry Man-

#109-New Orleans-

#110-Philadelphia(from Buffalo)-albefree69-

#111-Miami-Corbin-

#112-Cleveland(from Buffalo)-Den the coach-

#113-Houston-Tron-

#114-San Diego-Athos-

#115-St Louis(from Kansas City)-Ramrocket-

#116-Philadelphia-albefree69-

#117-Cincinnati-Mojo Ram-

#118-Pittsburgh-jrry32-

#119-Detroit-jjab360-

#120-Arizona-Elmgrovegnome-

#121-Buffalo (from Carolina)-Memento-

#122-Baltimore-Yamahopper-

#123-San Francisco(from Denver)-Dieterbrock-

#124-Dallas-Ramrasta-

#125-Indianapolis-Tahoe-

#126-Green Bay-LAChamp-

#127-Seattle-jsimcox-

#128-New England-Rams Until I Die-

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Update #21_______ @Angry Ram is on the clock! :)
These players have already been drafted. Any players identified by multiple positions (DE/OLB) are listed in both or sometimes all three categories. They're listed in the order they were drafted except for those with multiple position possibilities.

Players highlighted in purple were just selected.

QB:
Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, Sean Mannion

WR: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Dorial-Green-Beckham, Jaelen Strong, Devin Smith, Sammie Coates, Devin Funchess, Deandre Smelter, Breshard Perrymam, Phillip Dorsett, Rashad Green, Nelson Agholor, Justin Hardy, Chris Conley

TE: Maxx Williams, Clive Walford, Jessie James

RB: Todd Gurley, Shaq Thompson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, TJ Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah, David Johnson, Jeremy Langford

OT: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, TJ Clemmings, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, Cameron Erving, Jake Fisher, Ty Sambrailo, DJ Humphries, Cedric Ogbuehi, Daryl Williams, Donovan Smith, Jeremiah Poutasi, Rob Havenstein

OG: Cameron Erving, A J Cann, Laken Tomlinson, Ali Marpet, Tre Jackson, John Miller, Jeremiah Poutasi, Josue Matias, Mitch Morse

C: Cameron Erving, Andy Gallik, Hroniss Grasu

DE:
Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory, Dante Fowler, Vic Beasley, Alvin 'Bud' Dupree, Arik Armstead, Danielle Hunter, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Nate Orchard, Geneo Grissom, Markus Golden

DT: Danny Shelton, Malcom Brown, Jordan Phillips, Eddie Goldman, Carl Davis, Michael Bennett, Gabe Wright, Stephone Anthony,

LB: Vic Beasley, Shane Ray, Shaq Thompson, Benardrick McKinney, Paul Dawson, Eli Harold, Denzel Perryman, Eric Kendricks,
Hau'Oli Kikaha, Lorenzo Mauldin, Hayes Pullard

S: Shaq Thompson, Landon Collins, Derron Smith, Jaquiski Tartt, Cody Prewitt, Josh Shaw, Damarious Randall

CB: Trae Waynes, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams, Jalen Collins, Ronald Darby, Quenton Rollins, Byron Jones, Alex Carter, Kevin Johnson, Jacoby Glenn, D'Joun Smith, Josh Shaw, Charles Gaines

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
No problem. It's hard when you're away and then trying to catch up in the middle of it. Thanks to everyone who's helped out for me in my absence

Looking forward to hearing the stories, how's married life treating you so far?!?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
With pick #101 the Jets select Jeremy Langford RB Michigan State. Heavy on the offense in this draft, but that was really the unit that was lacking in 2014. Bowles will get the most out of the defense. Here are all four rounds of my picks:

Rd 1: QB Mariota
Rd 2: OG Cann
Rd 3: WR Smelter
Rd 4: RB Langford

That's a whole new offense there ;)

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Anybody know how to do the fancy pants @angryram?
I don't think my @ works... don't tell anyone I do tech troubleshooting for money.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Warner4Prez needing assistance:
Anybody know how to do the fancy pants @angryram?
I don't think my @ works... don't tell anyone I do tech troubleshooting for money.
That's because Angry Ram is two words. ;)

@Angry Ram

I should add that after you start typing the name and a pull down list of 1 or more names comes up, stop typing and click on the name. Mistake free then.

Last edited:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
The Hotlanta Falcons are proud to announce their newest addition to a meaner, more physical defense

Safety Anthony Harris - Virginia

The Falcons are attempting to become a much more physical unit with defensive minded coach Dan Quinn coming over from Seattle. Their 4 picks look like:

Branson Scherff OL - Iowa
Danielle Hunter DE - LSU
Nate Orchard DE - Utah
Anthony Harris S - Virginia

@Bonifay Ram is on the clock. I'm on mobile, so that's my excuse if it didn't work this time ;).

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The Hotlanta Falcons are proud to announce their newest addition to a meaner, more physical defense

Safety Anthony Harris - Virginia

The Falcons are attempting to become a much more physical unit with defensive minded coach Dan Quinn coming over from Seattle. Their 4 picks look like:

Branson Scherff OL - Iowa
Danielle Hunter DE - LSU
Nate Orchard DE - Utah
Anthony Harris S - Virginia

@Bonifay Ram is on the clock. I'm on mobile, so that's my excuse if it didn't work this time ;).

Thats a lot of defense, but they need it for sure. good job man. Harris is more of a ball hawk than people think due to his 2 int's this year. The year before he led the nation. Good picks. Can definitely see Quinn going defense heavy in this draft.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Thats a lot of defense, but they need it for sure. good job man. Harris is more of a ball hawk than people think due to his 2 int's this year. The year before he led the nation. Good picks. Can definitely see Quinn going defense heavy in this draft.
It looks like they're going to be letting some key contributors walk come FA too, so Quinn's definitely looking to put his own identity on the team from the get go. I can see them becoming movers on draft day, Demitroff certainly isn't afraid to.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
UPDATE
Round FOUR

#97-Tennessee-Sean Mannion QB, Oregon State

#98-New England(from Tampa Bay)-Rams Until I Die- Charles Gaines CB, Louisville

#99-Oakland-12intheBox-Andy Gallik C, Boston College

#100-Jacksonville-Barrison-Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon

#101-NY Jets-Rams 24/7-Langford RB, Michigan State

#102-Washington-brokeu91-Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin

#103-Chicago-Angry Ram-Tyler Lockett WR, Kansas State

#104-Atlanta-Warner4Prez-Anthony Harris S, Virginia

#105-NY Giants-Bonifay Ram-

#106-Tampa Bay(from St Louis)-Boston Ram-

#107-Minnesota-Ramhusker-

#108-Chicago(from Cleveland)-Angry Man-

#109-New Orleans-

#110-Philadelphia(from Buffalo)-albefree69-

#111-Miami-Corbin-

#112-Cleveland(from Buffalo)-Den the coach-

#113-Houston-Tron-

#114-San Diego-Athos-

#115-St Louis(from Kansas City)-Ramrocket-

#116-Philadelphia-albefree69-

#117-Cincinnati-Mojo Ram-

#118-Pittsburgh-jrry32-

#119-Detroit-jjab360-

#120-Arizona-Elmgrovegnome-

#121-Buffalo (from Carolina)-Memento-

#122-Baltimore-Yamahopper-

#123-San Francisco(from Denver)-Dieterbrock-

#124-Dallas-Ramrasta-

#125-Indianapolis-Tahoe-

#126-Green Bay-LAChamp-

#127-Seattle-jsimcox-

#128-New England-Rams Until I Die-

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Update #22_______ @BonifayRam is on the clock! :)
These players have already been drafted. Any players identified by multiple positions (DE/OLB) are listed in both or sometimes all three categories. They're listed in the order they were drafted except for those with multiple position possibilities.

Players highlighted in purple were just selected.

QB:
Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, Sean Mannion

WR: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Dorial-Green-Beckham, Jaelen Strong, Devin Smith, Sammie Coates, Devin Funchess, Deandre Smelter, Breshard Perrymam, Phillip Dorsett, Rashad Green, Nelson Agholor, Justin Hardy, Chris Conley, Tyler Lockett

TE: Maxx Williams, Clive Walford, Jessie James

RB: Todd Gurley, Shaq Thompson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, TJ Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah, David Johnson, Jeremy Langford

OT: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, TJ Clemmings, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, Cameron Erving, Jake Fisher, Ty Sambrailo, DJ Humphries, Cedric Ogbuehi, Daryl Williams, Donovan Smith, Jeremiah Poutasi, Rob Havenstein

OG: Cameron Erving, A J Cann, Laken Tomlinson, Ali Marpet, Tre Jackson, John Miller, Jeremiah Poutasi, Josue Matias, Mitch Morse

C: Cameron Erving, Andy Gallik, Hroniss Grasu

DE:
Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory, Dante Fowler, Vic Beasley, Alvin 'Bud' Dupree, Arik Armstead, Danielle Hunter, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Nate Orchard, Geneo Grissom, Markus Golden

DT: Danny Shelton, Malcom Brown, Jordan Phillips, Eddie Goldman, Carl Davis, Michael Bennett, Gabe Wright, Stephone Anthony,

LB: Vic Beasley, Shane Ray, Shaq Thompson, Benardrick McKinney, Paul Dawson, Eli Harold, Denzel Perryman, Eric Kendricks,
Hau'Oli Kikaha, Lorenzo Mauldin, Hayes Pullard

S: Shaq Thompson, Landon Collins, Derron Smith, Jaquiski Tartt, Cody Prewitt, Josh Shaw, Damarious Randall, Anthony Harris

CB: Trae Waynes, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams, Jalen Collins, Ronald Darby, Quenton Rollins, Byron Jones, Alex Carter, Kevin Johnson, Jacoby Glenn, D'Joun Smith, Josh Shaw, Charles Gaines

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This moving slowly again. FYI if my pick comes up tomorrow morning I wont be able to make it until after my sons wrestling tournament around 1:00EST. I'll check throughout the day and tonight to see where we are at. If. Need I can send my preferences in order to Boffo.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I will be off line for a while, but will be back by 5 tonight if my pick comes up