Official ROD Pre-FA Community Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
But sticking with the New England way I guess I should have made the pick anyways now that I think of it...

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Rams Until I Die thinking something is rotten if Denmark:
I think something is off I never traded with tampa bay. I made a trade with Arizona (@Elmgrovegnome ) but that's it.
Can you give more detail as to exactly where the problem is? As in which draft pick (the number preceeded by #). If you're talking about #98 then we need to hear from @Boston Ram on this.

Boston Ram perplexed:
I just got tagged, was that an error?
Yes. It was my fault.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Boston Ram with more info:
NE is on the clock. I'm pretty sure Tampa traded this pick to NE in the Logan Mankins deal.

Someoneplease correct me if I am wrong.

Tampa owns the Rams 4th.
According to the Cheatriot GM he never made that trade. Can you find the post where it happened?

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
According to the Cheatriot GM he never made that trade. Can you find the post where it happened?

It was a real life trade, not this mock. The patriots traded Logan Mankins for Tim Wright and a 4th round pick.

In real life Tampa does not pick in this round till the Rams pick which they acquired in the Mark Barron trade which is correctly placed. If there is further confusion we can refer back to page 1 of this thread where Mojo posted the draft order.

I hope this makes more sense. Please let me know as I'm not always good at being clear lol

But New England is on the clock.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It was a real life trade, not this mock. The patriots traded Logan Mankins for Tim Wright and a 4th round pick.

In real life Tampa does not pick in this round till the Rams pick which they acquired in the Mark Barron trade which is correctly placed. If there is further confusion we can refer back to page 1 of this thread where Mojo posted the draft order.

I hope this makes more sense. Please let me know as I'm not always good at being clear lol

But New England is on the clock.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Oakland Raiders, needing some one to snap the ball

nfl-betting-girl.jpg

Take Andy Gallik, Center, Boston College

bos_i_gallick_jv_600x600.jpg

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Well, not sure who I should've chosen so I suppose I select with the 100th pick, Hroniss Grasu OC Oregon
438409_orig.jpg