Official ROD Pre-FA Community Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My guys: Duke Johnson, Lorenzo Mauldin, and Durell Eskridge. I blew it, lawl.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You drafted Gurley at #16 for Houston, just in time for Arian Foster to go back on IR again. Good job. :)

lol thanks. What can i say, I really am the man!!!

Bet they are dreaming that they coulda got him now. Knew Foster would get hurt in some capacity, didn't think it would be season ending though and so early.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
You drafted Gurley at #16 for Houston, just in time for Arian Foster to go back on IR again. Good job. :)
I picked Gurley up in the one we did in PMs, so I feel good about that. Stewart's doing good, but I'm sure Carolina would be happy with a Gurley right now.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
#2 - Tennessee-Leonard Williams DE (drafted by NY Jets @#10)
The highest graded draftee by PFF - Williams has shown an ability to win against the run or when rushing the passer, making this year an unqualified success.
A

#33-Tennessee - Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado state (drafted by Denver @#59)
Bit of a reach by me here, but the Broncos OT has played in 3 games for the Playoff team - he could still feature?
D

#66-Tennessee- Alex Carter CB Stanford (drafted by the Lions @#80)
On IR with the Detroit Lions, hasn't seen any action
F

#97-Tennessee-Sean Mannion QB, Oregon State (drafted by the Rams @#89)
Well he is going to be a star QB.... isn't he?? Completed 6 of 7 for 31 yards against the Bengals, I'd like to see him get more game time tbh...
D