Official ROD Pre-FA Community Mock Draft 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I think many of us were wondering what the hell you were talking about. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

My wife is pretty much at the root of all my mistakes. At least that's what I tell her.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Well I was going to ask how's it going in here guuyyss.. I see now.. lolol As far as the location for the draft thread, just click on forums at the top and select NFL DRAFT/College Football.. Hmmmmm.. NFL DRAFT in the title? Not that difficult. :cool:

I see Husker is down with the flu too as Bonifay is.. Alan can't even get his abacus started let alone find the thread.. Things are not looking good. Mojo is prolly getting tired of getting tired of explaining why he did things in a logical way.. :cool:

That said, I know Bonifay's whole house is under a bad flu right now. Last I heard from him was on Friday when he was checking in on me after surgery. I asked him if he and others we're better and the answer was no. I know he was looking OL with his pick in conversations with him, but you can see from his pick too. I would suggest best OL available. I was going to suggest Rob Havenstein, but I see he's already taken. :(

Keep plugging gents. :)

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Dagonet finally showing up with a good idea:
Things are not looking good. Mojo is prolly getting tired of getting tired of explaining why he did things in a logical way.. :cool:
I would suggest best OL available. I was going to suggest Rob Havenstein, but I see he's already taken. :(
I hate to say this but Dagonet has a good idea here. Stopped clock and all...:LOL:

We need one of our many draft O-line experts to give us a name to replace Arie Kouandjio for Bonifay. Let's not fart around anymore and finish this bad boy.

Yeah, let's not piss Mojo off cause we'll need him if we hold that other mock. Not that I'd want to piss him off even if we didn't need him but we'd probably have to throw him a toga party if he gets riled and it's way to cold to wear a toga around here.

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hate to say this but Dagonet has a good idea here. Stopped clock and all...:LOL:

We need one of our many draft O-line experts to give us a name to replace Arie Kouandjio for Bonifay. Let's not fart around anymore and finish this bad boy.

Yeah, let's not pee pee Mojo off cause we'll need him if we hold that other mock. Not that I'd want to pee pee him off even if we didn't need him but we'd probably have to throw him a toga party if he gets riled and it's way to cold to wear a toga around here.
How about Tyrus Thompson OT, OK. 6'5 324 lbs. A notch below his fellow OK buddy Daryl Williams but good size. Needs to work on his footwork and timing but could be a very good RT if he fixes those things.

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I hate to say this but Dagonet has a good idea here.

I'm thinking either Alan's split personality or keeping track of who has been taken is getting to him. I'm thinking an intervention may be needed. :cool:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Update #24_______ @Angry Ram is on the clock! :)
These players have already been drafted. Any players identified by multiple positions (DE/OLB) are listed in both or sometimes all three categories. They're listed in the order they were drafted except for those with multiple position possibilities.

QB:
Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, Sean Mannion

WR: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Dorial-Green-Beckham, Jaelen Strong, Devin Smith, Sammie Coates, Devin Funchess, Deandre Smelter, Breshard Perrymam, Phillip Dorsett, Rashad Green, Nelson Agholor, Justin Hardy, Chris Conley, Tyler Lockett

TE: Maxx Williams, Clive Walford, Jessie James

RB: Todd Gurley, Shaq Thompson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, TJ Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah, David Johnson, Jeremy Langford

OT: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, TJ Clemmings, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, Cameron Erving, Jake Fisher, Ty Sambrailo, DJ Humphries, Cedric Ogbuehi, Daryl Williams, Donovan Smith, Jeremiah Poutasi, Rob Havenstein, Tyrus Thompson

OG: Cameron Erving, A J Cann, Laken Tomlinson, Ali Marpet, Tre Jackson, John Miller, Jeremiah Poutasi, Josue Matias, Mitch Morse, Arie Kouandjio, Shaq Mason

C: Cameron Erving, Andy Gallik, Hroniss Grasu

DE:
Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory, Dante Fowler, Vic Beasley, Alvin 'Bud' Dupree, Arik Armstead, Danielle Hunter, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Nate Orchard, Geneo Grissom, Markus Golden, Henry Anderson

DT: Danny Shelton, Malcom Brown, Jordan Phillips, Eddie Goldman, Carl Davis, Michael Bennett, Gabe Wright, Stephone Anthony,

LB: Vic Beasley, Shane Ray, Shaq Thompson, Benardrick McKinney, Paul Dawson, Eli Harold, Denzel Perryman, Eric Kendricks,
Hau'Oli Kikaha, Lorenzo Mauldin, Hayes Pullard

S: Shaq Thompson, Landon Collins, Derron Smith, Jaquiski Tartt, Cody Prewitt, Josh Shaw, Damarious Randall, Anthony Harris

CB: Trae Waynes, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams, Jalen Collins, Ronald Darby, Quenton Rollins, Byron Jones, Alex Carter, Kevin Johnson, Jacoby Glenn, D'Joun Smith, Josh Shaw, Charles Gaines

Last edited:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Tron showing his expertise:
How about Tyrus Thompson OT, OK. 6'5 324 lbs. A notch below his fellow OK buddy Daryl Williams but good size.
Sounds good to me.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
UPDATE
Round FOUR

#97-Tennessee-Sean Mannion QB, Oregon State

#98-New England(from Tampa Bay)-Rams Until I Die- Charles Gaines CB, Louisville

#99-Oakland-12intheBox-Andy Gallik C, Boston College

#100-Jacksonville-Barrison-Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon

#101-NY Jets-Rams 24/7-Langford RB, Michigan State

#102-Washington-brokeu91-Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin

#103-Chicago-Angry Ram-Tyler Lockett WR, Kansas State

#104-Atlanta-Warner4Prez-Anthony Harris S, Virginia

#105-NY Giants-Bonifay Ram-Tyrus Thompson OT, Oklahoma

#106-Tampa Bay(from St Louis)-Boston Ram-Shaq Mason )G, Georgia Tech

#107-Minnesota-Ramhusker-Henry Anderson DE, Stanford

#108-Chicago(from Cleveland)-Angry Man-Rob Crisp OT, NC State

#109-New Orleans-Corbin-

#110-Philadelphia(from Buffalo)-albefree69-

#111-Miami-Corbin-

#112-Cleveland(from Buffalo)-Den the coach-

#113-Houston-Tron-

#114-San Diego-Athos-

#115-St Louis(from Kansas City)-Ramrocket-

#116-Philadelphia-albefree69-

#117-Cincinnati-Mojo Ram-

#118-Pittsburgh-jrry32-

#119-Detroit-jjab360-

#120-Arizona-Elmgrovegnome-

#121-Buffalo (from Carolina)-Memento-

#122-Baltimore-Yamahopper-

#123-San Francisco(from Denver)-Dieterbrock-

#124-Dallas-Ramrasta-

#125-Indianapolis-Tahoe-

#126-Green Bay-LAChamp-

#127-Seattle-jsimcox-

#128-New England-Rams Until I Die-

Last edited:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Yeah, let's not pee pee Mojo off cause we'll need him if we hold that other mock. Not that I'd want to pee pee him off even if we didn't need him but we'd probably have to throw him a toga party if he gets riled and it's way to cold to wear a toga around here.

@Mojo Ram has done a fantastic job putting this together. We need to have all the GM's commit to rules in the future that keep the draft moving. Mojo shouldn't have to do everything - He might lose it
images

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Dagonet volunteering to bring the beer:
I'm thinking an intervention may be needed. :cool:
I prefer dark beer. You can probably pick some up at only slightly inflated prices from @RamFan503 . If his wife says it's OK of course.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
SierraRam looking to take a ride in a helicopter so as to cross that off his bucket list:
Mojo shouldn't have to do everything - He might lose it
That ship has already sailed but you can be lowered down in a sling from a helicopter if you can catch up to it. Should be relatively easy for you as you're more than halfway there already. :LOL:

I'm in that ship right behind him so wave to me as you pass by overhead. I'm the good looking guy in the Daryl Richardson jersey standing in the prow of the ship.
upload_2015-3-8_12-51-54.jpeg

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Update #25_______ @Corbin is on the clock! :)
These players have already been drafted. Any players identified by multiple positions (DE/OLB) are listed in both or sometimes all three categories. They're listed in the order they were drafted except for those with multiple position possibilities.

QB:

WR: Amari Cooper, Kevin White, DeVante Parker, Dorial-Green-Beckham, Jaelen Strong, Devin Smith, Sammie Coates, Devin Funchess, Deandre Smelter, Breshard Perrymam, Phillip Dorsett, Rashad Green, Nelson Agholor, Justin Hardy, Chris Conley, Tyler Lockett

RB: Todd Gurley, Shaq Thompson, Melvin Gordon, Tevin Coleman, Jay Ajayi, Duke Johnson, TJ Yeldon, Ameer Abdullah, David Johnson, Jeremy Langford

OT: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, TJ Clemmings, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, Cameron Erving, Jake Fisher, Ty Sambrailo, DJ Humphries, Cedric Ogbuehi, Daryl Williams, Donovan Smith, Jeremiah Poutasi, Rob Havenstein, Tyrus Thompson, Rob Crisp,

OG: Cameron Erving, A J Cann, Laken Tomlinson, Ali Marpet, Tre Jackson, John Miller, Jeremiah Poutasi, Josue Matias, Mitch Morse, Arie Kouandjio, Shaq Mason

DE:
Leonard Williams, Randy Gregory, Dante Fowler, Vic Beasley, Alvin 'Bud' Dupree, Arik Armstead, Danielle Hunter, Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Nate Orchard, Geneo Grissom, Markus Golden, Henry Anderson

DT: Danny Shelton, Malcom Brown, Jordan Phillips, Eddie Goldman, Carl Davis, Michael Bennett, Gabe Wright, Stephone Anthony,

LB: Vic Beasley, Shane Ray, Shaq Thompson, Benardrick McKinney, Paul Dawson, Eli Harold, Denzel Perryman, Eric Kendricks,

S: Shaq Thompson, Landon Collins, Derron Smith, Jaquiski Tartt, Cody Prewitt, Josh Shaw, Damarious Randall, Anthony Harris

CB: Trae Waynes, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams, Jalen Collins, Ronald Darby, Quenton Rollins, Byron Jones, Alex Carter, Kevin Johnson, Jacoby Glenn, D'Joun Smith, Josh Shaw, Charles Gaines

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I prefer dark beer. You can probably pick some up at only slightly inflated prices from @RamFan503 . If his wife says it's OK of course.
I got your dark beer. ROD special discount - this decade only. Come on in and I'll pour you one or three for free.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Ok then How's about

New York Giants with the 4th rd selection picks

Kevin White CB 5-9 183 TCU

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ok then How's about

New York Giants with the 4th rd selection picks

Kevin White CB 5-9 183 TCU
Sounds good to me. We need to move this along.

I like white and think he will prove to be a steal in the 4th.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Update #26_______ @Corbin is on the clock! :)

QB:

OT: Brandon Scherff, La'el Collins, TJ Clemmings, Andrus Peat, Ereck Flowers, Cameron Erving, Jake Fisher, Ty Sambrailo, DJ Humphries, Cedric Ogbuehi, Daryl Williams, Donovan Smith, Jeremiah Poutasi, Rob Havenstein, Rob Crisp,

DE:

CB: Trae Waynes, Marcus Peters, PJ Williams, Jalen Collins, Ronald Darby, Quenton Rollins, Byron Jones, Alex Carter, Kevin Johnson, Jacoby Glenn, D'Joun Smith, Josh Shaw, Charles Gaines, Kevin White

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
UPDATE
Round FOUR

#97-Tennessee-Sean Mannion QB, Oregon State

#98-New England(from Tampa Bay)-Rams Until I Die- Charles Gaines CB, Louisville

#99-Oakland-12intheBox-Andy Gallik C, Boston College

#100-Jacksonville-Barrison-Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon

#101-NY Jets-Rams 24/7-Langford RB, Michigan State

#102-Washington-brokeu91-Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin