Official Rams@Ravens Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
15 for 23 does not get it done in the pros. he has the worst % in the NFL this year....I think the kicker is the easiest player on this team to upgrade. There is no way to find someone worse.

Tell that to all of the teams that went through multiple kickers this year.

Maybe Zuerlein would have a better field goal% if Fisher didn't keep asking him to kick ridiculously long FGs. He has to kick better but we've handed him a shit sandwich and keep expecting him to just scarf it down.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
With the state of this offensive line; no way you put Mannion in that situation.

I'd give Keenum another week, but the guys on 101 are adamant Foles is the better player and our best shot is him working out his kinks.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Maybe Zuerlein would have a better field goal% if Fisher didn't keep asking him to kick ridiculously long FGs. He has to kick better but we've handed him a crap sandwich and keep expecting him to just scarf it down.

Agreed... We've handed everyone a crap sammie..

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
With the state of this offensive line; no way you put Mannion in that situation.

I'd give Keenum another week, but the guys on 101 are adamant Foles is the better player and our best shot is him working out his kinks.

What guys on 101 do you speak of? Besides, they can't even turn their streaming on for game day now. :cool:

Big Willie

Starter

Maybe Zuerlein would have a better field goal% if Fisher didn't keep asking him to kick ridiculously long FGs. He has to kick better but we've handed him a crap sandwich and keep expecting him to just scarf it down.
In sports, confidence is as important as talent. To me, Greg hasn't seemed confident since his first year. Maybe that is the result of all the long tries, maybe that is just a personality thing. Having said that, how often have we seen kickers thrive only after failing at their original team.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I think they are tanking....to get a franchise QB....to help the move (which is now possibly blocked for another year...they did this to LA probably 3 times...) and to decrease attendance...They purposely went out and acquired Foles & Keenum...think about that.

Love ya man but let's not go there. What you have is a conspiracy theory, not facts, which is fine but let's stay away from the relocation stuff.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Greg the leg is done after this year . Can't count on him to even make an extra point

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW

Sorry, but that is wrong on every level. Foles will need a year or more to get deBulgerized, if he ever can. He will have to play for a while behind an O line that he trusts.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think Greg the leg is done after this year . Can't count on him to even make an extra point
Id rather have a guy you can count on 10 times out of 10 from within 40 and who can make 5/10 from 50+ than a guy who could maybe kick an 80 yard fg (and he seiously probably could) bit who gives you a heart attack any time it's either clutch of just within 40 yards.

Rams this year are the same Rams were used to. Instead of finding ways to win games, we are actively searching for ways to lose games. It's either a missed fg, or penalties, or like today 4 fumbles lost. When does a team lose 4 fumbles??

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Sundays suck. What a shitty way to segue into a work week.

Had a bday party to go to. Rams up 13-3 when I leave. I check the score and its tied at 13. Knew it was a loss. This coach doesn't play to win games. He may be afraid of success. Seriously.

***side note. My opponent in fantasy ball had 2 players inactive today and STILL kicked my ass. It's been a miserable freaking football season all around.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He was perfect on PATs this year until the blocked one today. It wasn't even a miss.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Even if we won this game, I think we'd have had to put up a vent thread. It was ugly ball.
It came down to who wanted to lose the most. :rant:

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'm so not going to try to make my kids Rams fans. It's bad parenting.

Ugh so sad. First thing I did was buy Rams gear for my little girl when she was born. She is only 5 months old I can still save her from the pain we go through....

It's funny you mention that. I told my son when he was growing up, "I forbid you from being a Rams fan." Now he's a Redskins fan instead. :rolllaugh:

But I fear the alternative is she will become a Seahawks fan.

Why football gods why!!!!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The problem is that we had the lead and played Fisher ball and lost the game. We were up by 10 points. Another game we "should have" won gets lost by the outdated philosophies employed by Jeff Fisher.

Fisher ball looks alot like spags ball. With the same results except he has better players to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.