Official Rams@Ravens Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
If this was any other team in the NFL, NBA, MLB, or the NHL the HC/Manager would be gone by now. How bad does it have to get before a change is made? 4, 5, 6, 10 losing seasons?
Leaving Keenum in after smacking his head and not being able to get up right away was inexcusable to put it very mildly. I cannot believe the Ram coaches upstairs did not see what everyone else saw.
At least Greg Williams is doing an outstanding job with the defense.

Ozoneranger

Rookie
Well, here's my take on Fisher and his "minimalist" offensive philosophy:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

The game has passed him by. He needs to hire a true OC and leave him the fuck alone.

Last edited:

FRO

Legend
Even if we won this game, I think we'd have had to put up a vent thread. It was ugly ball.
It came down to who wanted to lose the most. :rant:
I thought the same thing. We wouldn't have won the game, the Ravens would have lost it. What a horrible football game played by both teams.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Mine is the Lakers. Not much better.

(also tagging @PA Ram )

This is the era of pro basketball I grew up with. One pic for you, one for me.

"The Process" (aka the Sam Hinkie tanking strategy) is unbearable to watch. But we get Embiid, Saric and as many as 4 1st round picks next year (including the Lakers 1st unless top 3). So there's reason to hope. Hope for Ben Simmons. Hope he's not the next Evan Turner.

Rams... there was hope with all the RGIII picks, but what now??

51763689-kareem-abdul-jabbar-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-gettyimages.jpg

julius-erving-005120809.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
At least I don't have to waste $500-$600 going to the game in Seattle.

Out coached again and that is about all there is to say. Not playing to win, had a lead and went into even more of a shell. Barely moved the pocket to take advantage of Keenum's mobility. Use a challenge on a play that was obviously not a recovery but did not on the first drive catch where Walker rolled forward for what was a first down. Should have called a TO to get Kennum cleared when he bounced his head, instead used it to stop the clock on defense with the opponent on a 3rd and 1, WTF???

Deja vu? Lots of talent, not playing to win, that is not a conspiracy theory that is history repeating itself.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not the scapegoat today, but i'm done with Zuerlein. I called it a year ago. He's an anti-clutch, big leg kicker with fragile confidence.
Tired of not caring by late November.
If this coaching staff can't manufacture 5 more wins then i'm done with Fisherball. Love the guy and what he brings to the divisional play, but this team looks unprepared for the rest of the league year in and year out, week after week.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Holy crap. Please do not kill yourself. That's horrible.

I'm a glass half full guy. I have plenty to be thankful for, including living in a free country where my Rams bros (and sisters?) and I can lament the sorry state of our favorite football team together.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you actually watched it , it was a low left kick .

I actually watched it. The ball was not kicked low. It got blocked by a big guy (Canty). Shit happens. Zuerlein isn't the first kicker that has happened to.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This defense is good enough, but I'm tired of waiting for offense under Fisher.
Which is what makes it so hard for me to even imagine blowing it all up again. Williams knows what he's doing. Our special teams units are exceptional too...minus our overrated kicker. I just don't know if it's viable to keep Gregg Williams if a HC change is made...or if he'd be the answer as a HC. I doubt promoting GW would be the answer to fixing the offense. Lol.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
(also tagging @PA Ram )

This is the era of pro basketball I grew up with. One pic for you, one for me.

"The Process" (aka the Sam Hinkie tanking strategy) is unbearable to watch. But we get Embiid, Saric and as many as 4 1st round picks next year (including the Lakers 1st unless top 3). So there's reason to hope. Hope for Ben Simmons. Hope he's not the next Evan Turner.

Rams... there was hope with all the RGIII picks, but what now??

51763689-kareem-abdul-jabbar-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-gettyimages.jpg

julius-erving-005120809.jpg
without checking, who's the guy in the middle for the Lakers? #54. still have NO idea how the doctor scored on this play.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually watched it. The ball was not kicked low. It got blocked by a big guy (Canty). crap happens. Zuerlein isn't the first kicker that has happened to.
OK . I told my son before he tried the last field goal he wouldn't make it . A 50 yard fg for him is like a 40 to other guys with his leg . I have no faith in him and neither does many other fans .

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Not the scapegoat today, but i'm done with Zuerlein. I called it a year ago. He's an anti-clutch, big leg kicker with fragile confidence.
Tired of not caring by late November.
If this coaching staff can't manufacture 5 more wins then i'm done with Fisherball. Love the guy and what he brings to the divisional play, but this team looks unprepared for the rest of the league year in and year out, week after week.

yeah I don't think Fisher's very good at math.. put's way too much emphasis on division games but forgets there's 10 other games that are pretty important as well

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After reading this thread, looks like I'm going to be the lonely guy in the stands, cheering on the team...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK . I told my son before he tried the last field goal he wouldn't make it . A 50 yard fg for him is like a 40 to other guys with his leg . I have no faith in him and neither does many other fans .

I can't argue with that. He's been erratic as hell this year. But I don't think replacing him will be as easy as people believe. I also think he's a better kicker than a lot of people believe. Our offensive incompetence has put him in a lot of bad spots this year. Like having to kick a 53 yard FG for the win outdoors in a windy stadium...twice in the past three weeks.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't argue with that. He's been erratic as hell this year. But I don't think replacing him will be as easy as people believe. I also think he's a better kicker than a lot of people believe. Our offensive incompetence has put him in a lot of bad spots this year. Like having to kick a 53 yard FG for the win outdoors in a windy stadium...twice in the past three weeks.
That being said they have much bigger problems. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired .

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
After reading this thread, looks like I'm going to be the lonely guy in the stands, cheering on the team...

I'm still there too. It's a tough gig, but it will taste sweet when we get back on track.

I just hope I live long enough :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.