Official Rams@Ravens Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You know the deal. No attacking fellow members. No name calling of Rams players or coaches. Let's keep our anger confined to this thread.

10iidll.jpg

TXRams86

The Infamous
Other than being a first round pick, wtf has GRob done to earn a starting spot on this line?
Consistently getting flagged for holding, can't block to save his life, always has a stupid ass smile on his face WHEN he gets flagged, apparently isn't willing to learn from the veterans on the team.
There is no good reason to have this kid starting at LT other than our lack of depth but someone has GOT to step up and man the position.
I'm done with him. I don't care about his "upside." I don't give a shit if we wasted a premium draft pick on him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fuck this team.
I seriously don't enjoy football anymore.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
What else can be said at this point? The offense is a complete joke and the injuries aren't helping. I'm done even venting anymore.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
If ownership had any real balls, they'd fire Fisher right now. We have nothing. Give Head Coaching duties to Williams and let the offense play.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Worst franchise in professional sports history. Burn it down

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
This was probably the least interesting game that will be played today. Jesus.

TheBunk

Rookie
I'm to the point where I don't even get much enjoyment from this team when we play well.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Why and the fuck did we call our last time out for? Wow... I'm down with Fisher, and I'm down with Greg Robinson at LT. We need to revamp our OL to

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Fours years under the staff's direction and we have actually regressed on offense.

I did not think it possible.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm done. Not going to waste my time venting. Fire Jeff Fisher. And move on. He's a loser and shitty coach. I've had enough.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I just laugh now. I think for the first time I'm not watching this team next week. I can't stand it anymore.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No vent from me. Let's get a top pick and steal us a qb. Tired of .500. Let's excel or suck and grab talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.