Official Rams@Bengals Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Another December full of meaningless games. This team has a different feel than last year's. I felt last year's team was capable of surprising us with an impressive win or two. This team doesn't look capable.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Does anyone else think it's a little irresponsible of Jeff Fisher to have Wes Welker back returning punts late in this game?

Mr. Welker is not being forced at gunpoint

Has Welker returned punts in his career? Yes

So put his ass back there

I have zero problem with Fisher putting Welker back to return punts

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher has 6 winning seasons out of 17 . If I had that many bad years I'd be hunting a new job .

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I feel like this. I really do

giphy.gif

Yep. Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DAp7FvZ5Opw

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Said it earlier but the commentator stated this. Fisher as a head coach:
-6 winning seasons in 21 years
- last playoff appearance was in 2008
-last playoff win was in 2003

Blow it up already. Gurley, McDonald, Tavon, Quinn, ogletree, and Janoris are the only players even close to irreplaceable. Cook, JL, long just make too much for their ability. Love them as players but it's time to go. Blow it up. Get your qb in the draft and don't let fisher stink him up with his ball control approach.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Greg Robinson is a bust. Put him at LG and see if he can play that position.
When is Fisher going to finally be held accountable for another losing season and fired? The Rams are going to finish with a record of 4-12. So it will be 7-8-1, 7-9, 6-10, 4-12. When will enough be enough?
If the Rams lose out (and I'm voting for that), then I'd be shocked to see fisher stay.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I've conceded the 2015 season. That means go Carolina and/or Green Bay. HATE the Cardinals(Arians), tired of the Seahawks.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Yea lets blow it up and start on another 3 year rebuilding...

FREAK THAT IM TIRED OF REBUILDING EVERY 3 YEARS!

Irish

Starter
Contrary to popular belief, this team is not, and has never been, "close." No quality depth for injuries, almost no quality starting talent outside of a couple of guys, and absolutely no talent at the head coach and offensive coordinator positions, the two most important coaching positions in professional football. Offense, not defense, wins championships.

When you combine all these things with the off the field stuff, it is absolutely numbing.

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
Mr. Welker is not being forced at gunpoint

Has Welker returned punts in his career? Yes

So put his ass back there

I have zero problem with Fisher putting Welker back to return punts

A 34 year old in his 3rd game since returning. It just seems like there are better options for returning a punt in a blowout.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Said it earlier but the commentator stated this. Fisher as a head coach:
-6 winning seasons in 21 years
- last playoff appearance was in 2008
-last playoff win was in 2003

Blow it up already. Gurley, McDonald, Tavon, Quinn, ogletree, and Janoris are the only players even close to irreplaceable. Cook, JL, long just make too much for their ability. Love them as players but it's time to go. Blow it up. Get your qb in the draft and don't let fisher stink him up with his ball control approach.
You forgot Donald

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yea we just can't catch a break with injuries. It freaking sucks.
Fisher couldn't even drag his own teams in Tennessee to more than 6 winning seasons and that was with minimal injuries.

The guy's just not that great of a head coach anymore.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
As much as we want Fisher gone, I don't see it happening. In fact, he might get an extension before next season.

Is this is first 4 game losing streak with the Rams? I believe so. Year 4 and his team has gotten progressively worse each year. Looks like they've just about hit rock bottom this year. We're back to the dark days of Linehan/Spagnuolo. A bad team with no hope of getting better.

I know Kroenke's top priority is LA right now. And I'm sure the LA fans appreciate him for that as much as St. Louis fans hate him. But does he really want a 4 to 6 win team in his first year in LA if they do in fact move? Because thats what he'll get with Fisher. The game has passed him by. He wants a team like the old days. Power running, solid defense and marginal QB play. But that isn't what the league wants. The rules have evolved to encourage more passing and more scoring. Fisher is stuck in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.