Official Rams@Bengals Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Going for it is a no brainer. If they don't make it Rams won't do anything with it. Just punt them back in their territory. They don't need to score.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I knew this was coming today, I've not even livid about the total ass whipping, that's the sad part.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The most offensive holding penalties accepted against a player since 2009 is 8, and Greg Robinson just hit that number with 5 games to go

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/offensive-holding?year=2015&view=players

So... You're saying he's THE BEST at holding...?

1157.gif

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Quarterback is terrible. O-line is wrecked by injuries and not that talented to begin with. WRs are moot. Gurley is great, but can't get to the line of scrimmage without going through at least one unblocked D-lineman. D got eaten up by a very good offensive team and seems completely demotivated because their O can't do shit.

Did I sum it up pretty much?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I mean, what's there to vent about? We're a bad team. Fisher isn't it. We need a QB and a #1 receiver. Gurley can't run anymore and his yardage has gone down every game. Our line is garbage. That's pretty much it. Let's beat the Cardinals and Seahawks and call it a season.
Give that man a prize!

Look, I hate seeing this season get pissed away, because there was a ton of promise in the early stages. Injuries have taken a toll, on the Oline and defense. No Quinn and no Tru today, you're going to have a bad time slowing down that passing game.

Just spoil it for the rest of the West. That's all I'm looking for now. Maybe that's childish or vindictive of me, but damn do I hate the Seahawks and the smug prick in AZ, Arians. Eek out another win or two for morale purposes.

And for the love of God, let's see what Mannion has to offer.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
So... You're saying he's THE BEST at holding...?

1157.gif
Tied for, yeah. Jahri Evans in 2010 and Will Beatty last year both had 8 offensive holds accepted against them. Nobody else since 2009 has done that... some seasons saw the worst holding offender have 5 accepted against him. And we have 5 games to go.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Did they really need to bring in Welker to tell them about the slant? They have completed more slants today than they attempted up til today.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Wow. Fisher has really lost this team.
Welker's face is saying "OMG where have I ended up?"

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just spoil it for the rest of the West. That's all I'm looking for now. Maybe that's childish or vindictive of me, but damn do I hate the Seahawks and the smug prick in AZ, Arians.

It's not childish, it's Rammish. And while they're at it, throw in another beatdown of the 49ers. :mrburnsevil:

My son the Redskins fan will be happy today. The Skins are shutting out the Giants 20-0 and will be in 1st place in the NFC East with a 5-6 record. :headexplosion:

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
This team would lose to most of the NCAA top 20

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
We had 2 offensive plays - both sweeps by Austin - that worked. If Austin hadn't picked up 60+ on that big run, our pathetic offense is even more pathetic. You can't rely on the occasional big play to put points on the board when you can't connect on any of the mundane plays that build a drive.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Disappointing but not unexpected with current available personnel

Can I vent about Brennaman? He sux

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't even have the energy to vent at this point. Same old story, rinse and repeat.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Maybe this should go in the "positives" thread but at least the Nick Foles era got an extra nail in the coffin. He was awful again today.

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
Does anyone else think it's a little irresponsible of Jeff Fisher to have Wes Welker back returning punts late in this game? I understand he wants to keep Tavon healthy in a blowout but why put a guy with an alarming history of concussions back there returning punts? After the Keenum debacle you would think Fisher would be a little more aware. I would hate to see Welkers career ended with a concussion on a meaningless return in a blowout loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.