Official Rams@Bengals Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Announcers for Fox talking about how the Rams offense is two players, the QB is inaccurate, and they're really, really, really easy to gameplan for. Also that the D has to be demoralized that the O sucks so very, very much.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team is no better than off talent wise than when Spags an Linehan were fired . No QB and O o-line out of 5 . Pathetic

69ramfan

UDFA
Name
John
It's like getting punched in the same spot over and over again. Finally it just goes numb.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've become apathetic about this team. Gurley and Austin are the only reason why I haven't stopped watching. But if they don't start Mannion from here on, I don't know if that'll be enough for me to watch the rest of the games this year.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Same as last week.

Time to move on from Foles and Fisher.

1st off season priority has to be QB and getting a real OL.
If we waste Gurley like SJ was I'll lose my mind.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, how's it going? I'm new here. No wait, I've been here so many times It's like a Twilight Zone episode where I can't wake up or get out of the town.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Vent away but don't insult fellow members. Attack the content of the post, not the one who made it.
Don't be like the gorilla below...

8ripq05.gif

No childish name-calling of players or coaches. Let's keep our anger confined to this thread.
But, but, but....Can the Gorilla throw a football?

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Apathy has set in.
This shouldn't be called a vent thread for me. I don't have any venting emotion anymore.

Henceforth this thread shall now be known, to me, as the "listening to Adele and eating a salad with no feelings description group" . Catchy

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That was the effort we put in for the dramatic game for Stedman?

Pathetic, what an insult to even use Bailey's situation when this is the effort you put in.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Greg Robinson is a bust. Put him at LG and see if he can play that position.
When is Fisher going to finally be held accountable for another losing season and fired? The Rams are going to finish with a record of 4-12. So it will be 7-8-1, 7-9, 6-10, 4-12. When will enough be enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.