Official Rams@Bengals Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Vent away but don't insult fellow members. Attack the content of the post, not the one who made it.
Don't be like the gorilla below...

8ripq05.gif

No childish name-calling of players or coaches. Let's keep our anger confined to this thread.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
This is painful to follow...... I feel just as helpless as late in the Spags regime.........And I can't seean better going forth.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Each loss is a little closer to possibly get a QB in the draft....nothing left for me to vent about.

The players are playing hard today, Bengals are just better

TXRams86

The Infamous
Honestly, there isn't anything to vent about. You could literally copy and paste last week's vents into this one because the gripes and complaints haven't changed. Pathetic display of football, pathetic coaching and to top it off we have to hear Fisher's bs after yet another loss.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Sit Foles, he just threw #3 INT today. Very poor throw.

We need an O line, period.

WR who really wants the ball and see number one above, a QB that can read the defense and throw the right throw!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
And Fisher is going to get an extension.........I'm absolutely dejected.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
What's there to really vent about? I'm already hibernating from football until the draft.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
You gotta figure when they assembled this O-Line the staff had an eye on the future, to me the biggest disappointment is in our abysmal play from the QB, say what you want about Bradford but one thing you can't say was that he was unceremoniously benched due to poor play. (c'est la vie, at least we did receive Phillys 2nd pick, which is looking better with each passing week)

Goff? I'd just as soon stick with Mannion (seen a lot of both)

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Agreed but when it got to 31-7 I figured why not? I have no anger today, only resignation. This is what it is...for now. :baghead:

Prolly shoulda started it when it was 24-7. Maybe even 17-7.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I mean, what's there to vent about? We're a bad team. Fisher isn't it. We need a QB and a #1 receiver. Gurley can't run anymore and his yardage has gone down every game. Our line is garbage. That's pretty much it. Let's beat the Cardinals and Seahawks and call it a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.