Official NFL Combine Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think Mayock is a fool if he thinks Ronald Jones is better than Chubb or Michel.
C'mon man.....I can't believe Chubb sat behind Michel....Two awesome looking RB's to be sure.

Ronald Jones can play.....I'd llike to see 10 more lbs on him though.

Kinda like the Gurley to Barkley comparisons.....Jones has wiggle....Chubb & Michel have power....and I bet Jones was gonna run a 4.4 too.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I’m very impressed with a bunch of this receiver class. Some decent talent here.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW's even in my glory days, I would want no part of Nick Chubb...He will run at you, through you, whatever it takes.
0ap3000000918819_video_player_cp--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm Late getting started today, any "Stand-Outs" so far today!!?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I’m very impressed with a bunch of this receiver class. Some decent talent here.

With the increase in 7-on-7 camps.....year round football.....and the increase in passing in high school....and even pop warner and flag....you'll have more receivers and defensive backs that are "pro" ready.....hell, explosive movement training starts at 8 years old....

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm Late getting started today, any "Stand-Outs" so far today!!?
I think you'd like that WR from LSU....think his name was Chase....I liked this big WR from TTU....dude was 6'4.....

This is a very good defensive draft tho....I like the linemen....the backers...and the db's....

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
With the increase in 7-on-7 camps.....year round football.....and the increase in passing in high school....and even pop warner and flag....you'll have more receivers and defensive backs that are "pro" ready.....hell, explosive movement training starts at 8 years old....
No doubt. I think it's a huge factor in how the RB position is evolving.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I like that guy Callaway more this year than last year....dude outta Florida....didn't even play in '17

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Love his attitude and ability but he'd do the same reps with 2 hands or with no hands. Bench is not about hands. People making much about it seem to be giving him the ol pitty clap. Hes not to be pitied. He's gonna be a baller.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Love his attitude and ability but he'd do the same reps with 2 hands or with no hands. Bench is not about hands. People making much about it seem to be giving him the ol pitty clap. Hes not to be pitied. He's gonna be a baller.

I believe he would do more reps with two hands. His other arm is clearly smaller.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I believe he would do more reps with two hands. His other arm is clearly smaller.

I did not consider that his left arm was smaller so yeah I could see that making a difference. Did it seem like he was slowing down on his left side in the press or was it equal to chest muscles tiring?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I like that guy Callaway more this year than last year....dude outta Florida....didn't even play in '17

Callaway has serious off-the-field issues that makes Kenny Britt look like a choir boy in comparison. Absolutely don't want him.

Now Shaquem Griffin, on the other hand (no pun intended), is someone I'd gladly take with our third round pick.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I can turn around Cleveland" said Baker Mayfield in response to whether he would be a back up QB.

DRUG TEST!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Top 15 talent who seems destined for prison. If Sammy walks, I'd consider him in the mid-rounds where the juice is worth the squeeze.