Official NFL Combine Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So the article is about Snead - very little mention of McVey and yet the picture. What? Is Snead Big Foot and no one can get a picture of him?

Here you go, red nose and all.

usatsi_9538938.jpg

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Penny had a nice 40. Hes one of my favorite players in this draft. Barkley is a freak with that 41" vert :eek:

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
NC St. RB Nyheim Hines could be interesting considering he is a good pass catching RB that played some WR too. Could be a fit for that Chris Thompson role in our offense and hes got some nice speed.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Got any favorites Dave?

I like that kid outta Iowa...the center in the first group....Miller from UCLA is surprising...but I didn't like him in some games....I like that kid outta Va Tech....Teller...

And of course I like that small school kid that ran a 4.9.....think he was sick during the senior bowl.
I'm still looking, no one breaking out of the pack yet!(y);) I do see some nice latter round picks though!!:D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Penny had a nice 40. Hes one of my favorite players in this draft. Barkley is a freak with that 41" vert :eek:
Penny is one I have had my eye on sense the East /West Game!! I would like to see the Rams pick him up as a Change-of-Pace Man to spell Gurley!

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
Y'all see LVE's measurements? He's living up to my Urlacher comparison:

I know he played middle, but I am a BSU fan and the guy can rush the QB too! At that size, with his burst, he could be the perfect outside backer in a 3/4 defense. He can cover, he is big enough to hold up vs the run, and he could be a great edge rusher.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If the rams can drop a few spots and still get this guy, I'd be happy, but even if they take him at 23, I'm ok with that...given that some top 12 talent hasn't fallen that far.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know he played middle, but I am a BSU fan and the guy can rush the QB too! At that size, with his burst, he could be the perfect outside backer in a 3/4 defense. He can cover, he is big enough to hold up vs the run, and he could be a great edge rusher.

Vander Esch is an ILB all the way. He could be an All Pro there. He's not a pass rusher. He could be an impact ILB right away. It would take him a lot of time to be an edge rusher (if he ever became one).

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

Do you happen to know his 10y time? 40t time?