Official NFL Combine Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well, now we know what the coaches think about the tight ends... Higbee has improved as a blocker (that's good to know... I was wondering why he was playing so much), and Everett needs to work on his blocking. Also, it seems like everyone is high on Josh Reynolds, and that's definitely gonna play into the Sammy Watkins negotiations! How much are we gonna lose if Sammy walks? Possibly not much. And then we get a 3rd round pick as compensatory... right?

He's in play in our neck of the woods in round one, that latter third. Don't think he'll be our guy, but will have value and be comparable with the chunk of players there I think.

And Higs came up way short on stretching the seam for us. So it would not surprise me too much, would irritate me more than anything if the Rams took him. Hopefully they find a way to add some help in FA at the position.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/04/penn-state-te-mike-gesicki-impresses-at-combine/

Penn State TE Mike Gesicki impresses at combine
Posted by Charean Williams on March 4, 2018

gettyimages-900667290-e1520189528749.jpg

Getty Images

Saquon Barkley wasn’t the only Penn State player to stand out at the Scouting Combine.

Penn State tight end Mike Gesicki put up eye-catching numbers.

Gesicki measured 6-5 1/2, weighed 252 pounds, ran a 4.54 in the 40-yard dash, did 22 reps in the bench press and had a 41 1/2-inch vertical and a 10-foot, 9-inch broad jump.

NFL Network compared his combine numbers against some NFL greats’ combine results: Gesicki was faster than Antonio Brown (4.57), stronger than Donald Penn (21 reps), jumped higher than Odell Beckham (38 1/2) and measured taller than Calvin Johnson (6-foot-5).

Gesicki predicted beforehand that he would run faster than what everyone expected.

“Everybody thinks I’m slow,” Gesicki said.

Gesicki also had no doubt he would jump high and jump far. He formerly played both volleyball and basketball, crediting those sports with helping his football skills.

“Jumping has always come pretty natural for me, and it’s only improved as time’s gone on,” Gesicki said. “It’s something that I’ve been able to implement into my game on the field.”

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Griffin just ran himself in the first round.

Let’s not go over board , maybe to Seattle?

He wouldn’t be the best fit for The Rams. Maybe he could take Barron’s place , I think he is a Tweener though & does not have the hands to play DB. Suppose to be a Pun . OJ Asawhatever never had the hands either.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shaquem Griffin is going to be fun to follow. Does he also have good film?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I can't be more impressed with the way the whole group tested today. Looks like a very strong, and athletic LB, and DL group.

Last edited: