Official Cardinals@Rams Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
My vents are the same ones as all the other losses and some of our wins. Same sad ass bullshit on the offensive side of the ball. Our OC absolutely refuses to learn from his mistakes. Not only does Wells and DJ need to go, Barnes and Jones need to as well. If they can't play better than those 2 they don't need to be here either. Frankly, why bother listing any more.

TheBunk

Rookie
Dude you're so way off base with the reality of what transpired during the ENTIRE football game tonight. Pick on the defense all you want, that's your right bro...but i don't think you understand what winning football entails in terms of the big picture and the three phase concept. Here's a hint: That defense was championship caliber. It has been for weeks...even before the Raider win.

Sorry to single you out. Preach on, but i'm not sure you know what good defense looks like.
Off base? I understand you're content with an A- game from our defense. That's fine. They did play extremely well, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think they could have played better given the circumstances. An A or A+ for the defense wins this game despite our abysmal offense.

dhaab

Rookie
ummm. Two screen passes on the first drive that work well. Then shotty doesn't call another the rest of the game even though the Rams can't give Hill any time.

So it seems shotty needs a week to script plays that work on the first drive and then can't seem to remember what was working from his scripted stuff to use them a bit more later in the game.

I swear, I must have been yelling for screens and draws to slow that pass rush down for about 2 hours.

You and me both, brother. I think Schottenheimer is a good OC against weaker teams, but good coordinators seem to own him.

TheBunk

Rookie
Even McDonald was on tape stating they need a defensive score. Stop being so apologetic people.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I know it's not a topic we're supposed to discuss here, but I figure it'll be fine in the vent thread.

I'm terrified of losing my team to L.A. It feels like every time this team gives St. Louisans a reason to be excited and cram the dome, they shit the bed like they did tonight.

I'm sick of this feeling.

Debacled

Starter
Joseph is still a MAJOR problem at RG. He was abused the entire game. Charlie Brown UGHHH

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
An A or A+ for the defense wins this game despite our abysmal offense.
Apparently it doesn't...and in fact it didn't.

That's like saying if we'd lost this game 48-45 that the offense didn't bring their A game or do enough. It's way off base mentality,...it's beyond nit picking. It's a senseless POV.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ive said it all season even with the wins shotty needs to GO i am sick and frraking tired of 0 adjustment to the game plan by our o coordinator either on the fly or coming out of the half.

Yes we need to work on the oline. Yes our receivers should hsve played better. But when the offense becomes so predictable thats on the o coord period. No originality no adjustments just the same old sorry ass shottenheimer playing not to lose insteadvof playing to win.

All we are going to hear going forward is the Rams are a team that can beat bad teams but cant hang with a decent to good team thanks for absolutely nothing shottenheimer thanks for nothing

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I was more vented after DAL, PHI, SF (game 1) to be honest. I was calm for this one. Schotty? He's terrible blame him? Hmmmm our o - line interior was a mess except for GRob who I thought played well. Cook had bone headed plays that had an effect as well Hill crap man he can't scramble, when he did they had Powers, Rucker crap so many on him ,he's a pocket guy. I refuse to put this on Schotty and I'm sick of the bashing on him! We had our chances again!... Cards D and that exotic mind freak blitzing fucked us!
Your right in part but itd not the first time shotty has seen this defense yet he fails to make adjustments. Personally I don't care whos tired of it its true WE WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAY OFFS WITH SHOTTENHEIMER.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Greg Robinson can stay. The others on the offensive line? Schottenheimer? Don't let the door hit your asses on the way out.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Fisher needs to PUNCH Schotty in the head! Right when he wakes up tell him the games are 30 minutes long!
Schotty scripts for TWO quarters at a time. Problem Solved!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
AZ was the better team tonight.
They have 11 wins for a reason. 10 last year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Schottenheimer is bad when he is behind. The Rams need a Number1 WR that scares defenses. OC, and OG might as well not even be on the field. QB is a pipe dream. The best the Rams can do is fix everything around the QB and roll with Bradford and Hill for another year, unfortunately.

Whatever happened to Norm Chow? Didn't he have an impressive offense with Fishr in Tennessee? Can Fisher call him since he is so loyal and only hires close friends? This offense cannot win tough games with Schottenheimer. The defense pitched a shutout gainst Washington and their D isn't any good yet the Rams only put up 17 points on them. 6 in the first half. They are not getting into the endzone enough.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
c6pHJiG.jpg

TheBunk

Rookie
Apparently it doesn't...and in fact it didn't.

That's like saying if we'd lost this game 48-45 that the offense didn't bring their A game or do enough. It's way off base mentality,...it's beyond nit picking. It's a senseless POV.
The Rams didn't play a perfect game on defense. If you believe that, you haven't watched them the previous weeks. They've already shown that they're capable of playing an even better game than they did tonight, which would have secured us a win if they did. Naturally it's going to sound like nitpicking when they played so well, but to repeat; they did NOT take advantage of the situation tonight. Imagine what the Seahawks defense would have done to Arizona at home. We're capable of doing the same thing but didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.