Official Browns@Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I only have 8 fingers.
Take off your shoes man.

Anyone noticing TA's blocking lately? The dude does not just want the ball, he is actively going out there and punking some defenders. A little more help from some of our other players on offense and this is a VERY dangerous team.

I also think we have a very good chance of winning our division and hosting a couple playoff games. Koolaid tastes great on a Sunday evening.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Take off your shoes man.

Anyone noticing TA's blocking lately? The dude does not just want the ball, he is actively going out there and punking some defenders. A little more help from some of our other players on offense and this is a VERY dangerous team.

I also think we have a very good chance of winning our division and hosting a couple playoff games. Koolaid tastes great on a Sunday evening.
A lot of us noticed that, and mentioned it. Mad respect for that, and for his overall play.

We can win our division, but will have to do better to do that, if even just a little better.

Overall, Tavon was a monster today.

bskrilla

Starter
Some of you guys act like this is still the GSOT. Yeah, I'd prefer us to win by 4 TD's every game but c'mon. "Oh, we only won by 18 points and the offense looked terrible in the first half, etc." :palm:
For real. Been seeing way more negative posts than I expected after a game where we won 24-6, Gurley had his first two TD's, and our D manhandled the Browns.

Like...What are people expecting out of this team. Sure there is stuff to keep working on if we want to be a good playoff team, but this is exactly how this team is going to win games. Stellar D and a good running game.|

Side note the 3 Rams I started in Fantasy today netted me 58 points. (D, Gurley and Tavon) Which is nice.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
For real. Been seeing way more negative posts than I expected after a game where we won 24-6, Gurley had his first two TD's, and our D manhandled the Browns.

Like...What are people expecting out of this team. Sure there is stuff to keep working on if we want to be a good playoff team, but this is exactly how this team is going to win games. Stellar D and a good running game.
You know what? Good teams can play poorly, and win. Are we that? I think we can do better. If we do, we can win our division. If we cant, we wont.

bskrilla

Starter
You know what? Good teams can play poorly, and win. Are we that? I think we can do better. If we do, we can win our division. If we cant, we wont.
I agree we can definitely do better. Which makes me even more excited to be honest.

I've just seen a numer of posts leaning way more toward pessimism and I don't need that stuff up in my life on a Sunday where we won 24-6. I get enough of it on weeks that we lose. lol

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I agree we can definitely do better. Which makes me even more excited to be honest.

I've just seen a numer of posts leaning way more toward pessimism and I don't need that stuff up in my life on a Sunday where we won 24-6. I get enough of it on weeks that we lose. lol
Complacency is the devil.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
1385331909_dancing_baby.gif
Showed the wife this gif and she said, "the baby has your moves" :yess::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::LOL::LOL::LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was very upset today. However I'm unsure how much of that was simply because my DirecTV stream decided to take a crap today and I couldn't watch our Rams kick the crap out of those Browns! Whoooo! Go Rams!

Mine did the same thing. If that shit happens again, I'll be cancelling and demanding money back.

fearsomefour

Legend
A couple of things today that struck me....
JJ and Johnson were very good today. Good coverage and very good tackling. Jenkins showing a good read and hit causing the fumble and D TD.
Fairly played well today. Had a couple of tackles for loss and busted his butt downfield to scoop up the fumble. He is coming on the last two games.
Barnes was impressive today. Made a coupe of very nice blocks in space.
Not often you can say the O looked terrible but can find positives at the same time. Barnes and Austin showing some good blocking skills (actually the WR generally blocked well today) and of course Gurley. Dude has special written all over him.

fearsomefour

Legend
....also the Rams are one game out of the second wild card spot as of now.
The Rams season has been realistically over most years at this point. If....sorry, when the Rams beat the Whiners that Vikings game turns into a big game. One game behind the Vikings as of right now.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
The secondary has really adapted to this off technique where they can read the play. It gives up completions, but keeps every thing in front and makes opposing teams put together 8-10 play drives to score. I'd really like to keep Jenks and Tru. I'd say bye to Chris Long and Jared Cook to make that happen. I'd also resign Will Hayes and Mark Barron. More props to JL55, he is playing really well these last 3 weeks and looks great blitzing.

Gurley is the straw that stirs the drink. Really need to get that #1 WR to pair with him and Tavon. Tyler Boyd would look good in Horns next year! On to the Niners, pedal to the metal. I want 4-3 so bad.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I thought GRob played better in this game, especially in the run game. The holding was bs but the kid is getting better.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I thought GRob played better in this game, especially in the run game. The holding was bs but the kid is getting better.

Moostache

Rookie
Made it down to the Dome today for the first time this season...all I can say is WOW! Gurley in person is a treat. No matter what happens the rest of this season and beyond I will always be able to say I was in the house on the day he got #1 of what will be many. many TDs for his career.

I was wrong. I HATED the pick in April, thought he might never regain his full form (and truth be told, he is still a month away from being 12-months post-surgery, which is scary on his current trajectory.

The play I will remember more than the 1st TD or the 48-yarder or the hurdle in the 1st half was his second TD...the play was coming straight at us and I had a great view of the blocking and the cut back lane (off of Tavon's seal block on the edge)...Gurley hit that crease and scored on a run that 90% of the backs in the league would have been stopped. The Gurley! Gurley! Gurley! chant was also a highlight.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Barron may be a man that we NEED to re-sign after this year. Barnes was impressive and had a key block in almost every big Gurley play. Gurley is the man. This defense is awesome, secondary included. William Hayes is a bad man.

Penguin.

Rookie
If we cut Cook and restructure Long's deal, we might be able to keep most of our defense.

Or we can just cut Cook and call it even? Pretty please?

Defense was balling. Offense is still mediocre with a hint of Gurley and Austin excellence. If our pass protection gets better, we might become a playoff team.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Made it down to the Dome today for the first time this season...all I can say is WOW! Gurley in person is a treat. No matter what happens the rest of this season and beyond I will always be able to say I was in the house on the day he got #1 of what will be many. many TDs for his career.

I was wrong. I HATED the pick in April, thought he might never regain his full form (and truth be told, he is still a month away from being 12-months post-surgery, which is scary on his current trajectory.

The play I will remember more than the 1st TD or the 48-yarder or the hurdle in the 1st half was his second TD...the play was coming straight at us and I had a great view of the blocking and the cut back lane (off of Tavon's seal block on the edge)...Gurley hit that crease and scored on a run that 90% of the backs in the league would have been stopped. The Gurley! Gurley! Gurley! chant was also a highlight.

Dude, if you had looked to your right on that play, Code and I were in the corner going nuts. We'll need to meet up. I'm going to every home game this season.

Gurley is huge. A physical specimen worthy of scientific examination. Yes, you were wrong and what a balls up thing to say so. I never saw that pick coming and I'm glad I didn't. Snisher hit the ball out of the park on a grand slam.

I know people get pissed when I say this, as if it's a curse or something, but Gurley is WAY ahead of Eric Dickerson at this point. Like, leaving him in the dust. ED 254 yards in his first 3 full games, Gurley at what? 430+? That's unfathomable.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Anyone noticing TA's blocking lately? The dude does not just want the ball, he is actively going out there and punking some defenders.

Above this I say TG is doing better than ED, but TA is the player on this team. He doesn't have the size or power of TG and he makes TG who he is.

TA has HEART! No one on this team wants to win at football, whatever his roll that play, more than TA. He's a 170LB dripping wet football loving machine. 5 touches is a travesty. Just a sad travesty. I am hardening my heart against Fisher and Cigi just because of what they are failing to allow this man to do.

Here, TG, Cook wiffed so I'll block them BOTH for you! 500 LBS against 170.

It's not the size of the dog.

blocktavon.jpg

And here's the thing, he didn't just stop there, he hit one of them again, planting them, and threw his body in front of another defender, missing, but damn close to springing TG for a TD.

Cook did nothing. Cook looked around like why did Gurley not follow my non-blocks, and then ran toward the end of the play BEHIND the defenders.

Bailey is just as stout in blocking. That duo should be held up as examples of football winners.

Last edited: