Official Browns@Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Any negative posts will be deleted with extreme prejudice. :mad: :sneaky:

:pillowfight: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::cheers: :pillowfight:

DenverRam

Starter
giphy.gif

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'm all in on this team. Playoffs or bust. We've got a two man offense in Gurley and Tavon - but those two are so good they give us a chance if our Defense plays well. And today, they've been electric. Absolutely on fire. Everyone is making plays. And Johnny Hekker is a stud.

jjab360

Legend
With Todd Gurley and this D there's very few teams I see being able to compete with us in this league.

Great win Rams!!!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Good teams find a way to win... we're finding ways to do that.

Nice win Rams!!!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was posted a bit early - what if Manziel had led the Browns to a miracle comeba-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sometimes I bust myself up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Athos

Legend
Gurley makes me hard.

Oh wait.

That sounds wrong.

But...... Nah. He does!

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

Best back in league. No contest.

If our blocking was better, he'd threaten 150+ every single game. Maybe more.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice second half for Gurley, Harkey and GRob(yes he had 1 holding but was great run blocking in the 2nd half). The rest of the line pretty much mailed it in this week.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Nice second half for Gurley, Harkey and GRob(yes he had 1 holding but was great run blocking in the 2nd half). The rest of the line pretty much mailed it in this week.
Actually, Barnes had a great day today. People don't give him credit for being one of the most consistent players on our team. Guy sprung Gurley on one play by getting to the second level and blocking two guys, I believe he was the lead blocker and then on the very next play he was on the second level again making a block.

Athos

Legend
Actually, Barnes had a great day today. People don't give him credit for being one of the most consistent players on our team. Guy sprung Gurley on one play by getting to the second level and blocking two guys, I believe he was the lead blocker and then on the very next play he was on the second level again making a block.

Yea. Nearly every single break down came from the right side today.

Rainram

Starter
Everyone in the secondary gets a game ball.

We're gonna pay Jenkins. **wonders if we can sign Jenkins and Johnson "as a pair." C'mon guys we love you both.