Official Browns@Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Should be WAY more posts in this victory thread.

Just watched the game; big win.

3-3

Here we go.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Should be WAY more posts in this victory thread.

Just watched the game; big win.

3-3

Here we go.

I think - and this is not a negative comment - it's hard to get too excited with all the points left on the field and the inept O we had in the beginning. What's crazy is if we could just join Schotty's ability to script the 1st 15 plays with the work this team does on O in the 2nd half, we'd have a great O!

It was nice to get the win and I love being 3-3 but it was an ugly game and feels like a 12-7 win and not a 24-6 win.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Ugly win today. Much uglier than the 24-6 score indicates...but a win is a win. The defense was amazing as usual. Gurley is even more amazing somehow. They're doing their best to carry the team. Hopefully, the other guys on this team (sans Austin) will round into shape.

This was Fisherball today. That's the team he's built. Awesome defense, power running game. Passing game just has to keep with it and not lose us the ballgame. Is that going to be good enough long term? I don't think so, I think the passing offense must start to pick it up but a W is a W!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I was very upset today. However I'm unsure how much of that was simply because my DirecTV stream decided to take a shit today and I couldn't watch our Rams kick the shit out of those Browns! Whoooo! Go Rams!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some of you guys act like this is still the GSOT. Yeah, I'd prefer us to win by 4 TD's every game but c'mon. "Oh, we only won by 18 points and the offense looked terrible in the first half, etc." :palm:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I went into the office today... But recorded the game.

I thought it was a great win, and didn't log onto the site until after watching.
Oh, thought you went to Costco too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some of you guys act like this is still the GSOT. Yeah, I'd prefer us to win by 4 TD's every game but c'mon. "Oh, we only won by 18 points and the offense looked terrible in the first half, etc." :palm:

Agree. Big win.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just got an idea. I can hire Cignetti, the P.I., to find what is lacking in this offense.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
1385331909_dancing_baby.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Hey, how bout Hekker today? Awesome punting. Pretty near perfect. Should be mentioned.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
No shout out for Will Hayes? Dude was boss. Couple sacks and forced fumble. No offence Chris, but take your time healing up. We're in good hands. Even Westbrooks handled himself well on that side.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No shout out for Will Hayes? Dude was boss. Couple sacks and forced fumble. No offence Chris, but take your time healing up. We're in good hands. Even Westbrooks handled himself well on that side.
Yes! He played better than good.

Westy played well, also.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
How many QB's has this defense sent to IR or out of the game in the past few years?