Official Browns@Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
tom-slick_L09.jpg

Yay....

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This defense is top 8. If the offense can get to 14-20 we are a playoff team.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pay Jenkins and pay Barron! My 1a and 1b this year. Mark Barron is a stud! And he has a nack for hurting qbs

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back from Costco to be pleasantly treated to a 24-6 win! Yes Yes Yes!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
And Johnson was good again today. He's another of our young corners playing like he wants to get paid. And I'm so impressed with Joyner. He had such a tough rookie year but he's bringing it now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ugly win today. Much uglier than the 24-6 score indicates...but a win is a win. The defense was amazing as usual. Gurley is even more amazing somehow. They're doing their best to carry the team. Hopefully, the other guys on this team (sans Austin) will round into shape.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, Jenkins has been awesome this year. Shutdown one side of the field today, forced the fumble that led to the defensive TD, and made some big tackles for us.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Love it! Love Gurley! Love the defense! Love the flowers and the trees and everything tastes a little bit sweeter today.

VICTORY!

By the way--anyone wishing to participate in my campaign to call Gurley, "Mr. Wonderful", feel free to tweet and post it to all your friends and family and discuss it with random strangers on the street.

Mr. Wonderful

11333725_670865636379516_1808547935_n.jpg

Uh...if anyone has any better ideas, I'm open to them--but let's be honest--there is no better name.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm proud of my boys. Ugly win BUT a win. Now build off it and put a string of wins together.

jap

Legend
If we can get out young OL going, Nick has a chance to do a very credible job. He's not bad at all when he has blocking.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
But most importantly of all, our man Harkey finally got targeted in the passing game lol.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was getting frustrated during the game. But I did say I'll take a win no matter how we got it.

We finally got us a stretch of winnable games and we passed the first test. Keep winning these games and we can afford a hiccup down the road against the better teams.

On to the 49ers. They aren't any better than the Browns. Our defense can shut down their offense. Did it before when the 49ers were better than they are now. No reason we can't win this one too.

tonyl711

Starter
this D can keep us in games, can actually win games for us, if Gurley can take some of the pressure of off Foles, and the Oline gets better in pass protection IMO we would be one of the top 5 teams in the NFL. the good news is thats all not only possible but probable.

jap

Legend
The Gurley Express! now has accumulated 442 yards on 74 carries (5.97 ypc) and 2 TD's for the season. Also added 4 receptions for 35 yards.