Official Browns@Rams Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That pic reminds me of the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons...
It was from that time. Tom Slick...
Kill29.jpg

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Love the defense! Gurley's the man! Tavon's proving himself! Hope the rest of the offense gets to Tavon and Gurley's level quick! Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, I've been waiting for this day to kick the Browns ass since that preseason debacle two years ago. Screw them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams are one game back of the 1st place Cardinals who get another cream puff on MNF tomorrow.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
BTW, Jenkins has been awesome this year. Shutdown one side of the field today, forced the fumble that led to the defensive TD, and made some big tackles for us.
He finally gets it. In a contract year, of course.

He has "flat out" been ballin this year.

jap

Legend
Rams are one game back of the 1st place Cardinals who get another cream puff on MNF tomorrow.

Doesn't matter. They still have to face us in the Dome eventually. Hopefully, we will have our offense flowing like sweet honey by then.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Very happy with the win. This team showed up against a non-playoff opponent and took care of business. It was a "growth" type win, and they have another one next week vs SF. Focus week to week... That's what Fisher's teams have lacked in STL. They have the talent now, enough veteran players at key positions, and the coaching to get it done. Just gotta keep it up. Let's see another big W next week, one game at a time baby!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tavon and Gurley where GREAT, and everyone on the "D" deserves a Game Ball!!
The Rams have me Dancing!!

Dancing Ape.gif

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Watched Gurley's highlights a few times.... w.o.w. The 16 yd TD run was sheer domination. The 58 yd run, you could see the extra gear he has without his knee brace. A.D. is a dominant DT, but Gurley... w.o.w.

My personal nickname for him:
The STAG.