OBJ surgery / contract status

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone see this today?? This is the account that broke the Bobby Wagner news and Tyrann Mathieu interest.

View: https://twitter.com/connor_hox/status/1516831037996900357?s=20&t=8ovlwcsod4BF1u2WidtKXw

Interesting.

This guy doesn’t know anything. His “source” is an unverified guy on the rams discord who is guessing at best. The guy on discord said Von was 100% returning

Interesting.

:D

I don’t know how we afford 3 top guys salaries at WR.

My thinking is after the OBJ injury, we signed Robinson to be “that guy”. OBJ is only in play right now as a late season plugin again, because that we can make work.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I don’t know how we afford 3 top guys salaries at WR.
We pay our O line a total of
20 mil in 2022 and restructure Floyd and Ramsey in 2023. All while the cap increases by 15 - 20 mil each year. These guys are using a calculator designed by NASA.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hate to be the downer at the party, but we don't know if the surgically repaired OBJ will be the same guy we saw last year. I hope whatever we offer him isn't that long term, because the guy has trouble keeping healthy.. Injuries will happen to all players, but I hope than Alan Robinson can stay healthy. Dude is not the same type of WR, of course, but he can high point a ball and fight for the TD catch like OBJ in a different way.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hate to be the downer at the party, but we don't know if the surgically repaired OBJ will be the same guy we saw last year. I hope whatever we offer him isn't that long term, because the guy has trouble keeping healthy.. Injuries will happen to all players, but I hope than Alan Robinson can stay healthy. Dude is not the same type of WR, of course, but he can high point a ball and fight for the TD catch like OBJ in a different way.
I hope the Rams sign him for the remainder of the season and that’s it. I agree with you about his health being an unknown.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I really would like to see OBJ back. He was money in the playoffs for us. And I can’t wait to see the anguish on opposition DC’s faces when they are trying to stop the bleeding inflicted by Kupp, Robinson and OBJ.

If the Rams surgeon gives a positive prognosis, I would like to see an incentive based 1st yr. contract with some escalators in the following 2 yrs of the contract.

That may be wishful thinking I know but God I hope it happens

MachS

Hall of Fame
That guy is a fraud.

HINT: People with actual inside sources have more than 511 Twitter followers. Plus, his name is a play on words: con or hoax
Yea thats fair didn't know who this was till a month ago. Didn't think he's some big insider but he was first with the Wagz to LA news so thought this was interesting.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Yea thats fair didn't know who this was till a month ago. Didn't think he's some big insider but he was first with the Wagz to LA news so thought this was interesting.
He really wasn’t first. He blindly speculates in the hope of stumbling across an acorn as blind squirrels sometimes do.

No harm in passing along his stuff I suppose, as long as it’s with a very large grain of salt.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fraud or not, I imagine that kind of a conversation was had. I'd guess multiple teams have talked about a similar thing.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Fraud or not, I imagine that kind of a conversation was had. I'd guess multiple teams have talked about a similar thing.
Exactly. That’s how these Twitter types operate…

“My sources have told me that several teams have reached out and inquired about Deebo Samuel.” (One need not actually have sources to make that statement with confidence.)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Odell Beckham Jr. sends message to teams with workout video​

View: https://twitter.com/goldfeetglobal/status/1620246960187002881?s=61&t=RgVQqMP6iGE3XxY5p4TzVw

Tell old not dead about OBJ & his projection of his career being over.

—As a Rams Fan Inwill always appreciated what he & Von Miller both did as Rams. Hope they both get healthy.

fearsomefour

Legend
Glad Odell is back at it.
The top considerations for a team wanting Odell (assuming his knee is solid) is salary demands and attitude.

fearsomefour

Legend
Exactly. That’s how these Twitter types operate…

“My sources have told me that several teams have reached out and inquired about Deebo Samuel.” (One need not actually have sources to make that statement with confidence.)
"An unnamed source...."
that's a favorite of mine.
That source could be so and sos drunk uncle Bobby going off again.
It means nothing.
Sadly reporting, all reporting, has devolved into lazy, arrogant, lying sleezebags making crap up to get cheap clicks.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well at least he is running now. That only took a year, now if he really wants to play let’s see him doing a private workout for McVay. Anything other than that, I’m not interested.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Odell Beckham Jr. sends message to teams with workout video​

View: https://twitter.com/goldfeetglobal/status/1620246960187002881?s=61&t=RgVQqMP6iGE3XxY5p4TzVw

Man... this video reminds me of the typical UFO video... you can't see shit. LOL

How does anybody know who that is in the video!