Not as bad as it looked.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I guess you weren't watching when your boy Kupp dropped those four or five balls that should have been easy catches and that was just in the first half. I could not stomach watching the second half.
You were smart not to watch the second half. It was bad, bad. Horror movie bad.

sloramfan

Starter
"you seem to be lurking, is that your intent"...

dvontel's input has been ok... not really over the top...

let's face it ramfans, for 3 weeks we were good to great with the obvious frontrunner for MVP...

arizona just slapped us down and took that away from us...

the question is, will we stand up and demand our lunch money back? and if the answer is no, do we rise up and take it back?...

my worry is...raheem... can or will adjustments that look obvious... will they be made?...

it was so dis-heartening watching san diego play defense like we did last year on MNF...

mcvay needs to get involved with the D... period... we see it, i know he sees it...

i'm really bummed right now, because it feels like nothing is being assesed as far as defensive micalculations on raheems part...

am i wrong?

mcvays the head coach... take command of your ship...

rant over..

go rams

slo

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Disagree with the Murray takes…he’s the same midget he’s always been.

The difference was how the Rams defended him or failed to.

If you want to crown his ass, do it.

He is who we thought he was…a run-around midget.

and he’s cute with his little eye black under one eye, too.

Done with Murray.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
my worry is...raheem... can or will adjustments that look obvious... will they be made?...

it was so dis-heartening watching san diego play defense like we did last year on MNF...

mcvay needs to get involved with the D... period... we see it, i know he sees it...
If Morris did not learn anything and make adjustments to stop the Seahawks offense, he should be fired and replaced, after this loss. McVay better get his head out of his ass before it is too late. He would make a very good offensive coordinator but not much of a head coach. He needs to be more involved in all aspects of the game not just the offense. Does everyone on here remember Mike Martz?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You know this week might be the first time in my life I might cheer for the whiners since they play Arizona.

But then again we play Arizona again later, the Cards are coming into the hard part of their schedule and a whiners loss would amost bury them.

LOL
Sort of silly looking ahead of Thursday’s game. The Rams need to take care of there own.

Yes either team is basically for sured a loss. The Rams need to beat the Niners twice,so there’s that.If you want to be reminded just look at Mcvay vs. Shanahan.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Done with Murray.

Just don’t get in the Center position,you might just find after
gets into his stance he might not be such a midget.You know if he is not by feeling his Gerri-curls.Be careful though because rumor is he’ll make your Brown Eyes Blue.

The Rams will beat Arizona next time out in case your worried Murray won’t be such an issue.They should be able to contain him.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Tbh I think Murray's been sucked off enough around here. He played great. But let's see how he plays if the Rams can unfuck their front and contain him in game 2.

Seattle looms pretty large here. Not just because of the division race but also because their offense can be every bit as good as what we just got rolled by. If this defense gets rolled on Sunday... We're gonna see shit get real for Morris. So if he's not ready to wield that battle axe with his roster he's gonna end up getting it himself.
I’d disagree on both parts. Seattle has never worried me on offense the way the Cards do. Cards not only have Murray, their HC knows what he wants to do on offense and actually maximizes him. Who knows when Carroll will start effing with the offense again and messing it up?

Any QB looks worse when a good defense gets pressure on them... so, that would be awesome. I don't believe Murray can get through 17 healthy and he has to be in top physical shape to play his game, imo. Hopefully, someone will get some hits on him.

We'll see on all of it.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yes, Ramsey was in the star position with Staley's D. No he wasn't in that position the majority of the time like he seems to be now and I don't remember Ramsey blitzing. He was always working on receivers. Yes, Staley probably has a better understanding of the defensive scheme than Morris as well. It also seems like we aren't playing quarters much or playing anybody from the line of scrimmage as much. Always off the line of scrimmage and more 2 deep. If someone has seen something else please correct me, I will not be offended. As long as it's about football and not my grammer or speling. LOL

It sure looks like they're playing less quarters. And they're definitely playing Ramsey more in the star.. but he did blitz from there last year. Not a ton, but he did.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Done with Murray.
He was injured both times the Rams played them last year. He was not the same midget as the one they faced Sunday.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Glad to see Morris is looking at mixing things up.
He better.. he's the DC and it's not working, it's his job to get that shit straight.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
He was injured both times the Rams played them last year. He was not the same midget as the one they faced Sunday.
They've played him for 3 years.

I'm not impressed with the red midget.

Rams stepped on their own dicks, IMO.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
They've played him for 3 years.

I'm not impressed with the red midget.

Rams stepped on their own dicks, IMO.
He wasn’t healthy either time last year. I’m not reading much into any QBs rookie year. He’s tearing ass on other teams as well.
Don’t know why you wouldn’t be impressed, but oh, well. Only issue to me is if he can stay healthy. I certainly have my doubts there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Done with Murray.

That’s right, lock! Let’s go show how to tackle that fucker! Who‘s with us?

joel mchale pitchfork GIF by NETFLIX

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Morris is apparently a stubborn, mental midget. Damn I miss Staley....

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, its OK to call Murray a midget.
Randy Newman told me I could say that and not feel bad.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes, its OK to call Murray a midget.
Randy Newman told me I could say that and not feel bad.

I’ll just call him Jesus
I like & appreciate you guys, but I just don’t like ignorance, lol. You want to keep him in the pocket, but he’s not Colin Kaepernick there. He’s very good there, he’s just phenomenal outside of it.

I’ll start here but address Dencoach ram. Well actually just not going to pretend to be ignorant about this question? WTF ?? Again what?
Colin Kaepernick ? You are talking about him as a NFL player? Ignorance ? I’d say (blank blank), MFer please.

It’s been a while & The Rams where okay at times.Just tying to compare.I have rewatch(watch the game to see Murray again.I saw more of Kaepernick than I want to at times.Then again would have liked to see him not be a quitter.Plus I think he had the stage to make things better in SF.Hard to remember back!

I will not buy in!! Sticking to Klyer Murray,because this year he is my guy.One my first Fantasy Football game of the year. 1-3 & he helped.

Jared Cook is my guy though. He has had an excellent career since he has left The Rams.Cheered my butt for him during SD’s training camp in the OC.

Back to Klyer & just one highlight. Kenny Young was to aggressive & let Murray out of the pocket? I think as much as I HATE Kenny Young’s angles & reads at times,just think Kyler Murray made a GREAT PLAY.He is that phenomenal at getting out of the pocket than there is in The NFL.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Morris is apparently a stubborn, mental midget. Damn I miss Staley....

Maybe you should just be a midget CHARGERS FAN. Rumor is Midget Fans get Half of in tickets at SOFI Stadium.Maybe that was for Chargers Fans and there just CHEAPER like there owner. I just hate midget RAM FANS that don’t use there FULL Brain at times when talking BAD about Ram coaches.

-Yes your point is well taken & might be right ? The talk CRAP though is a joke without Blue Font!! That’s alright though. I LOVE Raheem Morris & think Midget Minded Ram Fans like yourself can’t see the BIG PICTURE.

Tonight The Rams play at Seattle against maybe(will be) a HOF QB in Russell Wilson.It will be another test for the midget stubborn Raheem Morris to have another chance to actually think like a Giant minded coach who is still stubborn minded
and learned lessons from game tape all while challenging his defense to be better.
Say what you want & no hard feelings.Faceplant you always know I do for the most part. Lol -

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We are going to see how good McVay is real soon.
The soft coverage is starting to piss me off. Just giving them chunks.
Bad games happen. I find it hard to believe that both Stafford and the Midget were in the MVP consideration but after one game Stafford is a pile and the wanna be Russel is top dog.
Please, its one game.
The plays were there for Matthew, just execute. Like I said, it did not look like the Cards D was going to stop us early. Clean up a few things and the game is a shootout that either team can win, at worst.
Our DC needs to pull his head out. Very talented cover secondaries need to be up in receivers faces for good parts of the game.
The chunk runs were there for us too.
Sky is not falling.

If your talking about this season I’ll agree. Russell Wilson has proven himself as a HOF candidate m.

Mcvay already said before the game. Klyer Murray is a problem & knew he had the potential to light The Rams up Sunday.

Being a Thursday Night arm chair QB

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe McVay, Stafford, Kupp & Morris just went out and got drunk together Saturday night.
Actually, I would find this easier to accept than most of the other excuses.
jmo.

Dude I saw Eddie Money & his daughter at a little Cajun & blues festival.They we’re the absolute worst.
I saw him some 15 years before that at a fair & he was alright.
Can’t even listen to him.Might go to music. GF though I’m not thinking would be convincing tonight,but sex,drink,party,listen to some rock & roll & then a Rams game doesn’t sound bad? - Still Slim Jim Phantom up close & record The Rams game is more my speed tonight.
To me right now with The 2021 Rams is like no season as a Rams Fan than before.They we’re in the drivers seat,but just chilling in the passenger side right now.They win tonight? It’s like the party’s still chillin”.
Not going to be a back seat front seat driver right now.If The Rams lose its like gettin pulled over for something stupid.Then again I know deep down no matter what things are going to be alright. Jalen RAMsey & Fuller have TOTAL FAITH!! God willing The Rams WIN a SUPERBOWL