GAME DAY NFC Championship - Lions at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Has any Dome team ever won a road game in AFC or NFC Championship games?

I get 0 for 13 ... 14 if you count Arizona.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the fumble, the commentators were talking about a bad exchange. Was that on Goff? Just curious if it was him or the running back.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The lengths some will go to..... "they needed a paasionate leader'?

They needed an intelligent leader with minimal math skills.
They needed WRs who didn't drop balls
They needed a RB who wouldn't fumble.
They needed a DB to either catch the ball or knock it down.
They needed somebody to tackle Brock Fucking Purdy before he gained 15 yards
And then they needed Goff to pull a Stafford.

But yeah, Goff could have overcome those other things if only he was a passionate leader. Like I said, the lengths.....
I am glad you agree

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think Dan Campbell made a grave error in this game. The whiners had driven the field but only got a field goal. The Lions were in FG range and a 40 something yarder would have reset the 17 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter. But he passed on the FG and went for the 1st down. After the failed attempt, the whiners had that lucky bounce where the pass should have been picked but bounced right to aiyuk and they got an easy TD.

To Goff's credit, he hit Reynolds in the numbers on 4th down and he still dropped the ball on 4th down. That play started the unraveling for Detroit.

A chance to go up 3 scores in the middle of the 3rd quarter and they go for it and fail on 4th down. There are times when you need to kick. That was one of them. Well, that and not kicking a tying FG in the 4th quarter down 27-24.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think Dan Campbell made a grave error in this game. The whiners had driven the field but only got a field goal. The Lions were in FG range and a 40 something yarder would have reset the 17 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter. But he passed on the FG and went for the 1st down. After the failed attempt, the whiners had that lucky bounce where the pass should have been picked but bounced right to aiyuk and they got an easy TD.

To Goff's credit, he hit Reynolds in the numbers on 4th down and he still dropped the ball on 4th down. That play started the unraveling for Detroit.

A chance to go up 3 scores in the middle of the 3rd quarter and they go for it and fail on 4th down. There are times when you need to kick. That was one of them. Well, that and not kicking a tying FG in the 4th quarter down 27-24.
Yep, the momentum flipped on that failed 4th down. That's where McVay is conservative, but smart. Up 3 scores midway through the 3rd, and more importantly answering the Niners opening 2nd half drive, was the correct call. Absolutely horrendous game management.

I watched him do this many times the last 2 yrs. Last yr it cost them a playoff spot as remember him failing on multiple 4th downs, as well as a failed fake punt, that cost them one of the Vikings games last yr.

The guy might build a great culture, but he is train wreck at game management. Now they have to win next yr with a new OC. It will be interesting.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Yep, the momentum flipped on that failed 4th down. That's where McVay is conservative, but smart. Up 3 scores midway through the 3rd, and more importantly answering the Niners opening 2nd half drive, was the correct call. Absolutely horrendous game management.

I watched him do this many times the last 2 yrs. Last yr it cost them a playoff spot as remember him failing on multiple 4th downs, as well as a failed fake punt, that cost them one of the Vikings games last yr.

The guy might build a great culture, but he is train wreck at game management. Now they have to win next yr with a new OC. It will be interesting.

And he also went for it and failed on 4th down when the Lions were down 27-24. Why would you pass up a reasonable chance to tie the game in the 4th quarter?

Again, Goff hit Reynolds in the numbers and he dropped that pass also.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I can't remember missing a SB in too long.

Thinking I may this one.

Going into these playoffs the two teams I did not want to see in the SB.

Maybe time for a new tradition.

Good lord how did this go all wrong.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't remember missing a SB in too long.

Thinking I may this one.

Going into these playoffs the two teams I did not want to see in the SB.

Maybe time for a new tradition.

Good lord how did this go all wrong.
Yeah not appealing to watch at all.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Dan Campbell you son of a bitch. I don't think this Lion's team repeats next year. This guy isn't it as a coach.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That 4th and 2 when he went for it I was surprised. Of course if Reynolds catches it the outcome may be different. But then that's the playoffs. They benefitted from Higs not being able to pull that pass in otherwise I am confident we would have had a good chance to knock those bastards (shitters) out.

But what really lost Detroit the game was that fumble in their end. That shit is how you choke away a Super Bowl trip. The entire offense was tight as fuck that whole second half. A good drive instead of that fumble and the shitters would be out.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
That 4th and 2 when he went for it I was surprised. Of course if Reynolds catches it the outcome may be different. But then that's the playoffs. They benefitted from Higs not being able to pull that pass in otherwise I am confident we would have had a good chance to knock those bastards (shitters) out.

But what really lost Detroit the game was that fumble in their end. That shit is how you choke away a Super Bowl trip. The entire offense was tight as fuck that whole second half. A good drive instead of that fumble and the shitters would be out.

The thing is, make that FG to answer the whiner's FG in the 3rd. Now the game is reset at a 3 score lead for Detroit, but there's only 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. That is a significant change in how the rest of the game plays out.