GAME DAY NFC Championship - Lions at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The thing is, make that FG to answer the whiner's FG in the 3rd. Now the game is reset at a 3 score lead for Detroit, but there's only 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. That is a significant change in how the rest of the game plays out.
Going for it was dumb. Just saying that had the next drive eaten a ton of clock and ended in points all would have been well. And at that point in the game I think he was confident in his offense still.

Not that I really care at this point. Fuck the Lions. There is value in them getting knocked out, just unfortunate they missed an opportunity to eject the team I hate most.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm still gobsmacked by the aiyuk catch. That's got to be the flukiest play I've ever seen. Horrible pass that deserved to be intercepted and somehow it hits the dB's helmet at the exact right spot for the ball to pop up straight into the arms of that fucker. Fuck that shit and fuck those lucky fucks.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Going for it was dumb. Just saying that had the next drive eaten a ton of clock and ended in points all would have been well. And at that point in the game I think he was confident in his offense still.

Not that I really care at this point. Fuck the Lions. There is value in them getting knocked out, just unfortunate they missed an opportunity to eject the team I hate most.
Lions fucked that worse than any team in recent times. That is a generational choke, 30 years in the making.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Went to bed at halftime and woke up to a how the f did the Lions lose that game...

Now its going to be two weeks of listening to the sports media talk about Purdy.

wtf...

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Went to bed at halftime and woke up to a how the f did the Lions lose that game...

Now its going to be two weeks of listening to the sports media talk about Purdy.

wtf...

You went to bed at halftime?!? Don't you live in California?

As a Rams' fan, wouldn't you watch the 2nd half in anticipation of reveling in a 49ers' loss?

At least tell us you were not alone, and she was beautiful!

Tano

Legend
yes, yes, yes ... great catch. And a fluke bounce. Lucky all day long

only thing is possible the flag would have not been picked up but no details were really given

View: https://x.com/BaldyNFL/status/1751784123364937751?s=20

I would not call PI on either player. Both of them were going for the ball. If anything, I would have called it offensive PI for impeding the defensive player from getting the ball. But I still wouldn't call it PI because both of them were going for the ball. That would have been a bullshit call imho if it was going to be called defensive PI.

Difference on the Rams PI that was not called, the guy wasn't looking for the ball and ran into him.

Tano

Legend
On the fumble, the commentators were talking about a bad exchange. Was that on Goff? Just curious if it was him or the running back.
It was definitely a miscommunication between the two players. Goff expected Gibbs to run one way and Gibbs ran another way.

Goff still got the ball to Gibbs cleanly but Gibbs didn't wrap up the ball when he got it. Instead he tried to make a play before wrapping up the ball like he should have.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Has any team given up 27 points in the 2nd half of a playoff game and won the game?

I don't think so.

Disgraceful defensive performance.

Tano

Legend
Has any team given up 27 points in the 2nd half of a playoff game and won the game?

I don't think so.

Disgraceful defensive performance.
Yeah it was but fricken Purdy should have thrown at minimum 2 more interceptions this game and got away with them.

Fucking lucky ass 49ers.

That pass that hit the helmet ... I mean really ...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I'm still gobsmacked by the aiyuk catch. That's got to be the flukiest play I've ever seen. Horrible pass that deserved to be intercepted and somehow it hits the dB's helmet at the exact right spot for the ball to pop up straight into the arms of that fucker. Fuck that shit and fuck those lucky fucks.

Unbelievable luck.

Tano

Legend
Unbelievable luck.
And that across the body throw for a one handed grab - aarghhh

angry fire GIF by Cartoon Hangover

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah it was but fricken Purdy should have thrown at minimum 2 more interceptions this game and got away with them.

Fucking lucky ass 49ers.

Falcons against Brady ?

Tano

Legend
Falcons against Brady ?
That game pisses me off as well

All he had to do was run the ball and hope his kicker can make a 40 yard FG and pretty much put the game out of reach with a 10 point lead.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere

Fucking lucky ass 49ers.

That rebound off of his facemask will be the most memorable play in that DB's career.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
On the fumble, the commentators were talking about a bad exchange. Was that on Goff? Just curious if it was him or the running back.
The runningback screwed up by picking the wrong side. He had the ball in his grasp when he reached the line. It was a good strip by one of the Niners.
I can't remember missing a SB in too long.

Thinking I may this one.

Going into these playoffs the two teams I did not want to see in the SB.

Maybe time for a new tradition.

Good lord how did this go all wrong.
My kid is rooting for Mahomes. (He’s a Rams fan). He roots for Mahomes because right now he is the only QB that could possibly unseat Brady as the GOAT.

wtf...
Purdy didn’t look that great in that game. He was who we thought he was. His deep ball isn’t impressive and he had many off target passes when pressured.

If the Lions defender doesn’t tip the ball up for Aiyuk to catch then that Score never happens and possibly the 49ers never happens.