GAME DAY NFC Championship - Lions at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Those arguments about how good Jared really is went on forever. When he was a Ram and afterward.

People want to be proven right. That goes for both sides.
I guess.
I like to think I'm in the middle.. it was a win-win trade. I'm glad the Rams made it and Goff's a good QB.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I honestly don't get it.
I mean.. Jared's a good QB. Great? No. But absolutely a good QB.

I mean.. the Rams got the Super Bowl.. the trade was a good one. What's the need to keep taking shots at Jared?
Absolutely none. That's what I'm saying. We won the trade. We won the SB. Saying "if Goff was only passionate, that's what Detroit needed" is, well, frankly bullshit.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Absolutely none. That's what I'm saying. We won the trade. We won the SB. Saying "if Goff was only passionate, that's what Detroit needed" is, well, frankly bullshit.
I'm sorry... I know you weren't.. I was commenting on the post you commented on. Bad habit.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
I honestly don't get it.
I mean.. Jared's a good QB. Great? No. But absolutely a good QB.

I mean.. the Rams got the Super Bowl.. the trade was a good one. What's the need to keep taking shots at Jared?
Amen. Goff isn't a bum. He's not elite. But people get fixated on the object of their ire and cannot be reasoned with.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
At least it wasn't the Rams so I'll be over it by the time I wake up tomorrow, useless Lions

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's because Purdy found a way and Goff didn't.
Purdy's guys caught all the bullshit balls Purdy threw and Goff's guys dropped everything. Purdy's OC/HC called a good game in the 2nd half. Goff's called a shit game in the 2nd half.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both teams are better off because of that trade
Rams win the hardware and Detroit gets to expedite a rebuild

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Yeah, if Reynolds makes those catches this game would look quite different. Goff is not like Stafford when it comes to 4th quarter comebacks. If they have a lead he's certainly capable of making plays to keep that lead. But when they're down late I don't remember many 4th quarter comebacks when he was our quarterback.

Well, there are two that really stand out to me:
1) a road win in Dallas, officially putting the McVay on the “legit” map in his first season as our HC and Goff’s first year as the starting QB.
2) then there was that game vs the saints that put the Rams in the SB.

Goff played well enough to win tonight. Drops and a really bad HC decision to forego a FG to maintain a 3 score lead were real handicaps.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Goff found the way then his WRs dropped and fumbled the ball.

That logic says Goff found a way but Stafford didn’t last week.

No. It’s a team game.

Exactly. If Reynolds hangs onto those two critical drops, its possible and maybe even likely we are having a different conversation right now.

Looking forward, I hope that Spags continues to do a good job the the KC D, because they were excellent today, good enough to stop the 49ers.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well, there are two that really stand out to me:
1) a road win in Dallas, officially putting the McVay on the “legit” map in his first season as our HC and Goff’s first year as the starting QB.
2) then there was that game vs the saints that put the Rams in the SB.

Goff played well enough to win tonight. Drops and a really bad HC decision to forego a FG to maintain a 3 score lead were real handicaps.

He also threw the game-winner to Everett in the greatest regular season game ever played when the Rams were behind by 4 late and needed a TD.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
A lot of posters here give McVay shit for being too conservative.

Campbell's the flip side of that.

Tano

Legend
Reynold's is a choke artist in the playoffs.

He played terrible in the 2018 super bowl and he dropped a key 1st down pass against Green Bay in 2020

And then he drops two passes tonight.

Just a fricken playoff choke artist.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I swear we had this same conversation about Campbell last year when he did similar to miss the playoffs or am I having "another" flashback.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I swear we had this same conversation about Campbell last year when he did similar to miss the playoffs or am I having "another" flashback.
I know in the first season there were a bunch of games they lost by bone headed decisions