Monday Night Football: GDT/Bradford knee problem returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I can already see an intern getting fired for this :LOL:

Capture.PNG

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Am I a bastard for cringing Everytime I hear that bulldikes voice? I'm sorry but that voice makes me not want to watch football.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Speaking of tackles...how does Bolles look for Denver????
I wanted him this draft so badly. Early on he was a mid 2nd round pick then he gathered a lot of steam and well we know what happens there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Why wasn't rivers aware of the pass rush when he got sacked? He must be lost. He looked scared.

Is that how it works?

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
PS I can't wait to hear all of LA sports talk show host start retracting their staments that the chargers are further along than that Rams. Drinks on me, they'll never admit they're idiots, they'll just change the narritive and act like they've said that all along.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
So.....
Bradford had damn near a perfect game tonight. 27-32, 346 yards, 3 TD....a couple of drops too.
If they can keep running the ball and Bradford stays upright he is in for a huge year.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yeah what a boner killer that woman's voice is. I found the cure for men's sex-oholics anonymous.
Boner killer. Man. That sounds like the hammer between the ball peen and sledge. "Hand me that boner killer hammer, would ya?"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
"They stole that play from the hated New England Patriots...I mean New England Patriots."

LOL Rex Ryan. I've enjoyed listening to him. He's pretty good.