Monday Night Football: GDT/Bradford knee problem returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
His current knee issues validate why the Rams let him go in the first place. I'll never feel bad for a multi millionaire, especially when it was a failed draft choice. He just needs to deal with it like we've dealt with many losing seasons. So again I have mixed feelings on this because I was a little happy to see him succeed on the Vikings while he's been playing there. But definitely not rooting for a SB win.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm still a Bradford fan regardless. The guy has simply suffered from very difficult injuries...and he's still a gamer.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Was that because he wouldn't take a pay cut? Even though the rams were only paying him $13m that year? And his agent just knew they were angling to trade him? C'mon man.

Oh it's more than that lol. Plus I don't like his face. That stuff's important.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Another QB I hated was Jay Schroeder. Remember him? And of course in his case I didn't have a history of him letting me down, just his face made me want to pick up an effin pipe wrench.